Game Discussion: PAST CURE Forum

Past Cure Changed Level 3???

AuthorMessage
WILDPANTHER9212
Posted on 21 July 18 at 23:00
I am playing through this game now and was looking at the walkthrough from neoseeker.com and occasionally watching a full game playthrough on youtube but when I got to the Past Secrets level after going into the astral projection test chambers the game diverted from both walkthroughs and is a completely new set of challenges and cutscenes. I am playing a physical copy of the game, did the developers change the third level at any point? I tried looking to see if they had but I have yet to find any discussion about this yet.
Tsu
WILDPANTHER9212
Posted on 21 July 18 at 23:11
So instead of the test chambers on time manipulation, it looks like I take an elevator down into what looks to be some dilapidated prison or something like that and it gives me a very different tutorial on the game's time manipulation mechanics.
Tsu
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:07
Looks like that last update really changed the game, they added more stages, story, enemies and powers but it looks like they also broke the Kill 25 Mannequins achievement again.

A friend sent me a PM asking me how i got the achievement cause it looks like the last person on TA unlocked it last week.
WILDPANTHER9212
Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:51
Yeah, I unlocked it last week for my one achievement in the Bean Dive so I dodged a bullet there. Issue now is that some of these levels are downright broken now. I played The Way Up mission 5 times because during a new part, they have you crawl through a vent and drop down into a new area. The game would not load the new area so it would send me out of the map and kill me, restarting my last checkpoint. I was only able to make it work when I went into slow-mo right before I dropped, giving it more time to load which seemed to help. I really think the update helps the game in both story and gameplay but they really need to patch the bugs that have come with this new update.
Tsu
tecnosaw
tecnosaw
Posted on 14 June 19 at 01:01
How do you finish mission 4, since I get to the point where there are infinite mannequins and there are statues.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.