Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning July 23rd, 2018

• punkyliarpunkyliar192,956
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper787,007
    Posted on 23 July 18 at 22:55Permalink
    Fair warning on No Man's Sky: Even though the game has gotten several updates, the core game is still IMO very mediocre and doesn't live up to what the trailers promised. I also personally don't support giving money to a developer that outright lied to sell more copies and now 2 years later still tries to shift the blame around.

Just my two cents, I know some people genuinely enjoy the game and I have nothing against that!
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris665,951
    Posted on 23 July 18 at 22:56Permalink
    any word on when no mans sky achieves will be added? seems like they cutting it a little close.
  • Posted on 23 July 18 at 23:00Permalink
    RadiantViper said:
    Fair warning on No Man's Sky: Even though the game has gotten several updates, the core game is still IMO very mediocre and doesn't live up to what the trailers promised. I also personally don't support giving money to a developer that outright lied to sell more copies and now 2 years later still tries to shift the blame around.

Just my two cents, I know some people genuinely enjoy the game and I have nothing against that!
    My partner has given it good reviews on PS4 so ill probably rent it out to see whats the fuss is about
    AJ
  • Posted on 23 July 18 at 23:17, Edited on 23 July 18 at 23:18 by HawkeyeBarry20Permalink
    Remothered and Candle look good to me. No Man’s Sky is interesting. If it goes on a good sale and the Xbox version gets some good reviews I might give it a shot.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,058,047
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 00:53Permalink
    I am intrigued by No Man's Sky and Candle.
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 00:53Permalink
    No Mans Sky (double dip purchase for me)
    Mega Man X Collection and Gene Rain for me.
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 00:57Permalink
    How do 7 tracked people already have achievements unlocked on Mega Man X?? That's riddiculous, are these hackers?? It's not available at least until midnight...
    Want to boost DOA 4?
  • Karachi KingKarachi King1,274,686
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 01:11Permalink
    MegaManSurvives said:
    How do 7 tracked people already have achievements unlocked on Mega Man X?? That's riddiculous, are these hackers?? It's not available at least until midnight...
    They're probably in different time zones (it's currently 11am on the 24th here).
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper787,007
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 01:12Permalink
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    RadiantViper said:

You probably never owned the game so why should we give a damn about your two cents.
    I bought it day 1 on PS4, but nice try.
  • RedanianRedanian568,154
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 01:13Permalink
    No Man's Buy. dance
  • Tatl360Tatl360237,053
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 02:37Permalink
    The japanese people always play the games first. Is that how it works? laugh
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 02:44Permalink
    $50 for No Man's Sky!? I'm interested in it, but not for that price point. I'll grab it on sale in the coming months.

Intrigued by Candle, Gene Rain, and Remothered. Also, really enjoyed The Banner Saga, haven't played 2 yet. Will eventually pick up 3!
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 02:53Permalink
    To give No Man's Sky a second chance or not... I bought it day one on Steam and was so disappointed. I am definitely buying Candle: The Power of the Flame. I love point and clicks and that one looks beautiful.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 03:04Permalink
    MegaManSurvives said:
    Could be time zones, could be Microsoft posting it early, could be review copies as they're generally given out before the game is released.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81272,226
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 03:28Permalink
    Candle game looks awesome
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 03:36Permalink
    NMS is going to need a serious price cut before I go near it. Super Blackjack sounds interesting for a card game.
    Ha ha, charade you are!
  • Robster80Robster80302,660
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 04:24Permalink
    Mega Man X Legacy Collections 1 and 2 are available SEPERATELY for $19.99 each! Am downloading 1 as I write this
    -Robster80
  • Robster80Robster80302,660
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 04:26Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    The japanese people always play the games first. Is that how it works? laugh
    Not for the Mega Man X Legacy Collections - Japan won't get them until the 26th.
    -Robster80
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 06:54Permalink
    Was anyone really looking for a Street Fighter 2 inspired black jack game? I'm a fan of cross-genre games, but this just seems... Odd.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.