Game Discussion: Magic Duels

Constantly connecting when loading the game.

• Posted on 26 July 18 at 18:12
    Has anyone else suffering from not being able to start the game?

When trying to get to the main menu. It loads, then gets stuck on a "connecting..." stage and never gets to the main menu of the game. This a common problem? Afraid to reinstall the game in case it resets my progress lol
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,672,562
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 19:21, Edited on 26 July 18 at 19:22 by Ahayzo
    This started in the last day or two. They've stated they're aware of the issue and are working on it. Your progress is in the cloud so a reinstall won't wipe it. However, the devs are garbage and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's progress was wiped by whatever they do for this problem.
    #mentallypudding
  • AdmiralMooAdmiralMoo880,895
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 19:47
    As someone who got the 100 daily quest achievement about 425 days ago, and who has only missed a couple weeks worth of quests... I am extremely nervous right about now.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 04:34
    Im following this. I'm nervous too, since I needed less than 200 challenges. Last achievement left. Cross your fingers.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 09:50, Edited on 27 July 18 at 09:51 by Lord Von Chimp
    I hadn't even made it to 100 of anything yet, so a wipe for me will not be too bad... I was rank 25 online though chasing rank 40... it that's reset I'll cry into my cornflakes though.

here's hoping all is well at the end of this!

Arena it is for the meanwhile. hope that comes to xbox in about 2 years time when I'm done with Duels! laugh
  • Posted on 28 July 18 at 10:24
    The game is working again
  • Posted on 24 January 19 at 23:42
    Anyone able to connect now?

I get a Magic Duels server is not currently available. Please try again later.
  • Posted on 25 January 19 at 07:17
    Works fine for me, back on the daily hunt for quests lol
  • Posted on 25 January 19 at 15:35
    Yeah it was stuck for a few hours for me. I'm "18"(because who knows really) versus matches away from completion and any server issues at this point would scare me hah.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads