Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Danger Zone 2 Review

• EurydaceEurydace511,607
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 19:58Permalink
    Comes with a pair of rose-tinted glasses

Please click here to read the story: Danger Zone 2 Review
  • AddingtonAddington741,477
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 20:51Permalink
    I have been playing this and the lack of mulitplayer is a real bummer. Would be nice to compete with friends for high scores.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 18 at 20:54Permalink
    How does one go about challenging the genre designation for this game?

Vehicular combat? I don't think so.
    In a room full of emptiness
  • Posted on 26 July 18 at 21:03, Edited on 27 July 18 at 01:57 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    How does one go about challenging the genre designation for this game?

Vehicular combat? I don't think so.
    Not sure why the Genre Voting wasn't open, but started the thread here.

Danger Zone 2 Genrevotes

Although I think to file a disagreement you have to have played the game?
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 21:18Permalink
    Voting is open.
  • Posted on 26 July 18 at 21:58Permalink
    Eurydace said:
    Voting is open.
    When I go to the page it says it's closed, but maybe that's just a default message that shows since I haven't played the game.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty529,438
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 23:03Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Voting is open.
    When I go to the page it says it's closed, but maybe that's just a default message that shows since I haven't played the game.
    Seems sensible to me. I can’t see how you can decide a genre for a game if you haven’t even played it shock
  • Posted on 26 July 18 at 23:40, Edited on 26 July 18 at 23:42 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Voting is open.
    Seems sensible to me. I can’t see how you can decide a genre for a game if you haven’t even played it shock
    It would be more appropriate to have a message specifically for those people though, as opposed to saying 'voting is closed'. Also, I don't think you need to specifically play a game just to give your opinion on the genre.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 18 at 23:41Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Voting is open.
    I've had a couple genres changed for games I haven't played. One was called Inversus which was clearly not Vehicular Combat, just like this.

We can all see very clearly from reviews and videos exactly what the game is like. It does not fit TAs definition of vehicular combat. For one there is no combat.

A car crashing on a motorway is simply not 'combat'.
    Posted on 26 July 18 at 23:49Permalink
    See what happens after voting. This review is not the proper place to bring it up.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666169,046
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 01:05Permalink
    Eurydace said:
    See what happens after voting. This review is not the proper place to bring it up.
    It's the perfect place as it's the place that will likely see the most discussion for the game. Twisted metal is vehicle combat. This is nothing like that. This is rowdy racing at best.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 01:09Permalink
    No it’s not. The place to discuss is in the thread everyone in the genre team reads.
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 01:15, Edited on 27 July 18 at 01:16 by Zorlac0666Permalink
    Eurydace said:
    No it’s not. The place to discuss is in the thread everyone in the genre team reads.
    Pretty sure it's already being discussed here. You don't have to join in on the conversation, but telling people where and where they can't discuss something (unless there are specific rules we are breaking) will simply push people away from the site.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 02:03Permalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Pretty sure it's already being discussed here. You don't have to join in on the conversation, but telling people where and where they can't discuss something (unless there are specific rules we are breaking) will simply push people away from the site.
    Please discuss your concerns here - Danger Zone 2 Genrevotes - where the people who change this will actually see them. I don't think you can file an actual dispute if you haven't played the game, but you should be able to at least comment.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 02:22Permalink
    Thanks for the review. I don’t know why, but I’m still on the fence regarding this title.
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 02:33Permalink
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Please discuss your concerns here - Danger Zone 2 Genrevotes - where the people who change this will actually see them. I don't think you can file an actual dispute if you haven't played the game, but you should be able to at least comment.
    oh I know, but just watching videos and gameplay you can see that it's not a combat game.
  • HoRus7088HoRus7088626,120
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 06:04Permalink
    I´m really missing the option for local Multiplayer. So that you can compare with your friends on the couch. I hope they bring it with a patch.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,019,299
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 08:41Permalink
    Seems interesting, having not played any of the games mentioned as similar it's all new to me.
    Legohead 1977
  • Charlie LimaCharlie Lima316,890
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 08:54Permalink
    Might pick this up!
    Had so fun with burnout.
  • OzbrithianOzbrithian1,286,306
    Posted on 28 July 18 at 00:51Permalink
    Lana.
    Lana?
    LANA!
    WHAT?!?
    Danger Zone 2.
    It's wrong to break into someone's house. How would you feel if someone's house broke into you?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.