Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Games Delisted From Digital Stores

• DamnSillyDamnSilly910,856
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:25Permalink
    That's enough of Xbox one delisting this is absurd !
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:26Permalink
    But these games were just part of MS' big sale... Wtf?
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:31Permalink
    They brought the Deadpool game back a few months before the 1st film so would be surprised if we don't see these again at some point (assume in the run-up to the next Avengers film).
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke353,330
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:40, Edited on 27 July 18 at 11:41 by LockAndLukePermalink
    That's a shame, great games, hopefully we'll see Ultimate Alliance 3 in the future.
    If it works, it isn't stupid.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:41Permalink
    Good think I bought it during the saleheadspin
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,204,861
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:47Permalink
    This sucks. Why can't these idiotic publishers make an announcement that the games will get removed from the store in advance. If they did, they'd make money since people would buy them before they're gone. I'm legitimately angry about this since I thought the One versions had physical releases. But no. They did one for the crappy PS4. But not the X1. WTF? More bullshit Sony favoritism from Activision.

Hopefully these will get relisted at some point like the Deadpool games. If not, that's unfortunate. angry
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:51Permalink
    Heres to the future of gaming this will be the new norm soon so get use to it
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:52Permalink
    Surely anybody that wanted these has picked them up in a recent sale. They have been silly cheap.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,805,195
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 11:59Permalink
    These have been on deeper and deeper discounts lately, leading up to the last sale. Sounds like their license was about to expire, so they wanted to milk it as much as possible.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,533,374
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:05Permalink
    Glad I bought the bundle for 15 euros during last sale.
    A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:33Permalink
    Be nice if they could make the 360 versions BC since this happened.
  • neosaladneosalad252,244
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:38Permalink
    glad i picked these up in a recent-ish sale.. the phyical ones always kept their value so didnt mind picking up the X1 remastered ones, but even more so now that they are gone... but in 20 years time how will people be able to get hold of such gems is another question...

i really hope outrun online arcade is made backwards compatible so i can play it on my X1, but i aint holding my breath,
  • Groudon199Groudon199511,959
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:39Permalink
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    This sucks. Why can't these idiotic publishers make an announcement that the games will get removed from the store in advance. If they did, they'd make money since people would buy them before they're gone. I'm legitimately angry about this since I thought the One versions had physical releases. But no. They did one for the crappy PS4. But not the X1. WTF? More bullshit Sony favoritism from Activision.

Hopefully these will get relisted at some point like the Deadpool games. If not, that's unfortunate. angry
    Considering this is Activision, not doing something that will make them more money makes absolutely zero sense.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:47Permalink
    I own them I just thinks it's shitty the amount of one games being delisted and online closures !
  • Reina WattReina Watt331,317
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:54Permalink
    So that means that anyone who's bought the Xbox One copies can still play them as long as they keep them installed or not? If not then that's £11.25 wasted on two games I can't even play anymore.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • acedawg4acedawg41,582,928
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 12:54Permalink
    Damn you Disney for making everything soo complicated! Leave the movies and games alone already....lol
  • WEEEEDKILLAWEEEEDKILLA571,922
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 13:01Permalink
    So glad I bought this in the sale earlier
  • SpN AndySpN Andy475,870
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 13:08Permalink
    Reina Watt said:
    So that means that anyone who's bought the Xbox One copies can still play them as long as they keep them installed or not? If not then that's £11.25 wasted on two games I can't even play anymore.
    You can still play them, delete them, re-install them, whatever you want, once you bought them you can access them even after they're delisted, they're on your account and can be installed and played whenever
  • Reina WattReina Watt331,317
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 13:16Permalink
    SpN Andy said:
    Reina Watt said:
    You can still play them, delete them, re-install them, whatever you want, once you bought them you can access them even after they're delisted, they're on your account and can be installed and played whenever
    Good, would hate to find I've spent money on two games I could no longer play. They've aged in areas but they are still fun to play, I intend on resuming with them soon.

Shame that we're not likely to see a new Ultimate Alliance nor a new X-Men Legends.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.