The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: MOTHERGUNSHIP, Mugsters, Guts & Glory and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,549
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 15:22
    Ollie stretched thin because of the lack of Jack... Why is it that the first thought I've had was Jack Daniels and not WebChimp UK?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 15:30
    GWG for August isn't my cup of tea at all. And the game pass removal notices - already short - seem to be getting shorter! What are you doing MS? Just give us a months notice, it can't be that hard.
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep508,154
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 15:46
    ive been really enjoying mothergunship its really well polished with a nice difficulty im going to finish the game entirely achievement its my goal this year.
  • eayragteayragt315,126
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 18:34
    MakeMeACoffee said:
    GWG for August isn't my cup of tea at all. And the game pass removal notices - already short - seem to be getting shorter! What are you doing MS? Just give us a months notice, it can't be that hard.
    Yeah, a weeks notice is a bit rough, and going to annoy the user base of an otherwise successful project. I've got a huge backlog but still consider Game Pass when there's offers on, but this is the main reason I haven't gone for it yet.

That and Forza Horizon 4 not being out yet...
    Say everything with a smile
  • Posted on 28 July 18 at 13:54
    AboveHunter said:
    ive been really enjoying mothergunship its really well polished with a nice difficulty im going to finish the game entirely achievement its my goal this year.
    Good luck with that! I'm hoping they release a patch soon, currently 2 achievements are broken on all platforms.

MOTHERGUNSHIPWelcome to Fight ClubThe Welcome to Fight Club achievement in MOTHERGUNSHIP worth 411 pointsFinish 1000 enemies using your fist

MOTHERGUNSHIPLet's Get PhysicalThe Let's Get Physical achievement in MOTHERGUNSHIP worth 459 pointsComplete nightmare mission without equipping any gun
  • Posted on 29 July 18 at 12:52
    MOTHERGUNSHIP sounds great. It will be good to finally try out For Honor.
  • taximiketaximike448,451
    Posted on 29 July 18 at 20:13
    Looking forward to dead space 3. First one was amazing
  • Posted on 29 July 18 at 20:41
    Guts and Glory also has 2 broken achievements. What is with the broken achievements in games lately? Especially Indie games!
  • ZNMSZNMS462,456
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 13:44
    The mention of cloud gaming is something I'm completely fine with, as during this Xbox generation I have gone digital. I don't mind downloading a game in the background while playing another, but streaming a game is a totally different story.

I don't see this concept working well in Australia.

Come for the beaches, come for the vineyards, come for the outback, but don't come for the internet.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 15:17
    We aren't ready for cloud gaming at all. Even game streaming from xbox to PC on LAN has a significant delay.
  • Posted on 31 July 18 at 05:38
    August GWG has been the best we’be had in a while IMO. All the dead space games is awesome. Of course compamies wants to go digital to save money but it’s hard to tell if everyone is ready for it. As mentioned this would be really hard in some places like Australia. I’m just really worried Microsoft will try and push some new tech that’s not ready to try and be different like the Kinect.
  • Posted on 31 July 18 at 23:23
    The weird gamer scores for the achievements in No Man's Sky does annoy me, but it wouldn't stop me from playing. What would stop me from starting a game would be if I didn't think I could 100% it.
  • triplepowtriplepow219,855
    Posted on 03 August 18 at 13:18
    Where's everyone gone for the podcast. Still good guys!
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
    Posted on 03 August 18 at 15:02
    The winner this week is comment number 7 by taximike:
    Looking forward to dead space 3. First one was amazing
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the list of games.
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.