Game Discussion: Gigantic Forum

Authentication Error Issue

AuthorMessage
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 28 July 18 at 11:32
So I was checking the Gigantic Xbox Club and came across a comment from Mozu Madness, who sad there is a solution on the sub reddit. Then CraziestHen3 said that "apparently you need to delete your arc account and make a new one linked to your email".

The whole delete your arc account worries me a little, as I'm worried I would lose my progress.

Has anyone tried this?
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 28 July 18 at 13:54
Have you tried login to your Arc account? I tried it a couple of minutes ago and it says my account is banned.
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 28 July 18 at 14:55, Edited on 28 July 18 at 15:27 by JCDRANZER
Lordwinter666 said:
Have you tried login to your Arc account? I tried it a couple of minutes ago and it says my account is banned.
What the f**k. I just registered a new ARC account.
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 28 July 18 at 18:48
I tried login with my secondary account, no luck either. Also I have tried to run the game on three different consoles and the problem persists. With every hour that passes by my hopes for completing this game are dwindling...
Neezer
Neezer
Posted on 28 July 18 at 20:01
I don't even know how to delete an Arc account. Which one would be linked to my xbox? Just the same email address as my gamertag? That can't be because I made my arc account way after I started the game o_O
TheBetaMaleCuck
Posted on 28 July 18 at 21:59
I'm honestly certain that it only affects people in the 90 last time someone reaches 100 was the 26th and that was the time the authentication error started popping up
Matty to tha G
Matty to tha G
Posted on 28 July 18 at 23:36
I'm affected too as of last night, I'm only lvl 55, was planning on getting to 60 and be done...
tempus edax rerum
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 29 July 18 at 00:48
Neezer said:
I don't even know how to delete an Arc account. Which one would be linked to my xbox? Just the same email address as my gamertag? That can't be because I made my arc account way after I started the game o_O
I don't think it has something to do with the arc account. Arc account only affects Neverwinter, Star Trek and Livelock, I made a new one and signed to the Arc app on Xbox One, but still couldn't past the authentication barrier.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.