Game Discussion: Crackdown Forum

Help me all orbs locations

AuthorMessage
Z1O JOKER
Z1O JOKER
Posted on 28 July 18 at 17:05
hello, can you help me with the collectibles of this game I'm going crazy, there are videos with which you can help me? there was a playlist on youtube but it tells me: "video not available"

P.S. even guides with photos are fine but I have to understand where I'm zooming
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 28 July 18 at 17:25
Try using the solutions that have been posted by our wonderful users.

CrackdownFree RunnerThe Free Runner achievement in Crackdown worth 172 pointsCollect 500 Agility Orbs
See You Space Cowboy...
Z1O JOKER
Z1O JOKER
Posted on 29 July 18 at 04:06
I have already seen and unfortunately are not good as help, in the site of the first guide some are wrong, some are missing and I can not zoom the photos, while the second is just a video of the tower to take the top one, so nothing
Pmalone6
Pmalone6
Posted on 07 March 19 at 20:35
Honestly, your best bet is to pull up a high def version of the orb map and jump along the roof tops of each of those buildings. This is the one I used:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/time-to-find-those-orbs-bef...

I was frustrated too, but once I actually set about following a map (building by building, block by block, island by island) I ended up finding my remaining 6 in just one pass through. Stay diligent and good luck toast
Joshi 82 AT
Joshi 82 AT
Posted on 08 March 19 at 07:59
What took me way to long to realize was that the agility orbs unlike the secret orbs don't have a roof/structure above them. So if some of the screenshots do not represent what you see in front of you, you don't need to go looking all over (in that case under) the place.

Personally still at 499/500 but to lazy to go back and look around :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.