Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning July 30th, 2018

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 30 July 18 at 10:23
16 ID@Xbox titles, plus Armored Warfare and another ACA NEOGEO game

Please click here to read the story: New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning July 30th, 2018
TwistedTB
TwistedTB
Posted on 30 July 18 at 10:45
They will all be delisted within 6 months.
Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 30 July 18 at 10:56
Yep so buy them now Xbox one games have a year life span now apparently.
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 30 July 18 at 10:57
Looks like its backlog week for me.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:06
"Cut-throat"
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:13
TwistedTB said:
That Football one will be delisted in a week like*cough* curling 2 *cough*
Kain Hellblade
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:18
Super Dungeon Tactics for me.
Tenkizuna
Tenkizuna
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:26
world's most powerful console for playing 2D games.
roll
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:28
Vigor will be free but has no achievements yet as it's "Game Preview".
It's a fun little survival/battle royal game that's worth a try. It's not like your standard BR games like PUBG and Fortnite as you can collect resources and then "escape" from the map as opposed to having to hide or fight in the hopes you're number one.
It's currently exclusive to Xbox One, it's not on PC or any other game consoles which is very interesting as this is the same dev that makes Arma and DayZ and most of their titles have been on at least PC.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:33
So many of these interest me. More to the wishlist smile I did get Castaway Paradise since it looks like my kids will enjoy it
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 30 July 18 at 12:20
The Steam version of #WarGames has two unobtainable achievements. I don't know if the X1 port will share the same problem. Just a heads up.
Sol76
Sol76
Posted on 30 July 18 at 12:37
I see a lot of potential game pass additions.
Speaking of game pass , when are they going to annonce the new additions for August ??
Unpredictable D
Posted on 30 July 18 at 12:39, Edited on 30 July 18 at 12:42 by Unpredictable D
TwistedTB said:
gotta buy them fast
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 July 18 at 12:41
mcnichoj said:
It's a fun little survival/battle royal game that's worth a try. It's not like your standard BR games like PUBG and Fortnite as you can collect resources and then "escape" from the map as opposed to having to hide or fight in the hopes you're number one.
It's currently exclusive to Xbox One, it's not on PC or any other game consoles which is very interesting as this is the same dev that makes Arma and DayZ and most of their titles have been on at least PC.
That means it will never be finished. DayZ is a joke among early access games, and one of the wrost examples of how a developer should treat a game and their community. Also the same people don't make arma, and dayz. DayZ is a mod of arma 3 developed by someone else.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 July 18 at 12:49
TwistedTB said:
What do you expect when a company loses the rights to the game.

If you haven't bought the game within 6 months of release that's your fault and you only have yourself to blame
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 30 July 18 at 13:23
Zorlac0666 said:
mcnichoj said:
That means it will never be finished. DayZ is a joke among early access games, and one of the wrost examples of how a developer should treat a game and their community. Also the same people don't make arma, and dayz. DayZ is a mod of arma 3 developed by someone else.
Dean Hall a few years after starting his mod would eventually join Bohemia Interactive the creators of ARMA. DayZ is now a Bohemia Interactive game and their staff work on the game.
Maybe you're confusing DayZ with PUBG? That is a game that was initially an ARMA mod that would later spin off into its own game with its own studio.
BTW what isn't a joke now and days though? So many big names out there either under delivering or straight out falling on their face.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 July 18 at 13:29
mcnichoj said:
Zorlac0666 said:
mcnichoj said:
Dean Hall a few years after starting his mod would eventually join Bohemia Interactive the creators of ARMA. DayZ is now a Bohemia Interactive game and their staff work on the game.
Maybe you're confusing DayZ with PUBG? That is a game that was initially an ARMA mod that would later spin off into its own game with its own studio.
BTW what isn't a joke now and days though? So many big names out there either under delivering or straight out falling on their face.
Regardless I will not support this game, or anything made by them. There's a difference in under-delivering, and being in early access for FIVE YEARS. Even with that the game is only on version 0.68 or so. Meaning it's still nowhere near an official release.

The fact that as you say they have a big name developer behind them now makes this even more inexcusable. Since they now have more money and manpower to use on it. It's really a pitiful example of the early access program, and one of the reasons it was so hated at first. You can spend money on their products if you want, but if you expect them to ever be finished, then you're going to be disappointed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 30 July 18 at 14:04
A lot of these look pretty cool! Excited to try Vigor. #WarGames might be cool. I love knockoff football games! And platformers are usually pretty fun. Found some potentially neat games to add to the Wishlist. :D
War...war never changes.
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 30 July 18 at 14:10
Even if these were all free I don’t think I would play a single one.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 30 July 18 at 14:11
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
Even if these were all free I don’t think I would play a single one.
Castaway paradise is a good filler for animal crossing so if you don't own a nintendo system it's really nice. Played it a lot on steam, pretty good game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.