Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning July 30th, 2018

• MrMagicZeroMrMagicZero174,646
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 22:28Permalink
    DayZ should be releasing this week on preview you can view it in the marketplace... clap
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,139
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 22:43Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    KenH2k4 said:
    Well before ID this would have just been an empty week like so many were on 360. At least there's something coming out even if it's not your cup of tea
    Sorry but we'll have to agree to massively disagree laugh
    That's ok I understand not everyone is in to these quirky little games. A few of these look awesome to me. I'm just glad there's a variety of games. To your point I totally see where you're coming from. There haven't been any AAA titles that have blown me away this gen. Everything is remasters and sequels and spin offs. That's also the reason I'm glad ID exists
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty532,796
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 23:16, Edited on 30 July 18 at 23:19 by NawtyCawtyPermalink
    At least some of the games look mildly original (not the bull riding game obviously, that just sounds terrible lol). Whenever a AAA title comes out nowadays you can virtually guarantee it will be yet another tired old sequel or a rehash/reboot.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite2,338,397
    Posted on 30 July 18 at 23:26Permalink
    As someone who has been playing the Z-Axis Continuum, I can't recommend it highly enough. It's an AMAZING puzzle game that mixes portal, speed, and accuracy. Seriously, give it a try. It's a 1-man dev but he has been extremely open to feedback and he really does deserve his game to be given a good go. (Also, I'm putting speedrun videos for the achievements on youtube. Wink wink, nudge nudge.)
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC683,706
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 01:05Permalink
    mcnichoj said:
    Vigor will be free but has no achievements yet as it's "Game Preview".
    Actually it’s not free, it is £15.99/$19.99. There is a free trial which I’ve downloaded but doubt I’ll buy when I’ve already got PUBG.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,050,630
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 09:51Permalink
    Z Axis and Castaways look interesting to me...used to like Animal Crossing.
    Legohead 1977
  • DeadRose420DeadRose420209,408
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 13:33Permalink
    Thinking about getting Castaway, played animal crossing, harvest moon and other games when I was younger so I’m definitely into these types of games, however since the Gamerscore is all over the place, if they achievements take too long to grind (Like stardew valley) may not touch it because I am not willing at have a 3 or 7 at the end of my Gamerscore
  • Posted on 02 August 18 at 06:41Permalink
    Dont even bother downloading vigor let alone paying 20 dollars this game is an absolute pile.
    it took my roommate 12 hours to download the game . it wouldnt start when he downloaded it even though it started on my console which was a whole 5 feet from each other he tried to redownload the game and it took another hour and several restarts to even get the download to complete. Then, after everything was said and done, he went in to a game where he dump a clip of ammo in to a guy and the guy just walked through the bullets and stabbed him once and he died losing all the things he had brought with him
    Brandon (Dont Buy Vigor) Sullivan
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,139
    Posted on 02 August 18 at 08:29Permalink
    That sounds like a connection issue to me. It doesn't take any longer to download a crappy game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.