Game Discussion: Far Cry 5

Mars achievements glitched? What triggers them?

• TheBigBBTheBigBB572,716
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 17:28
    I just should have unlocked the achievements for takedown kills and crabmones, and the ubisoft points thing even came up for them, but the tracker stopped at around 90% and achievements won't unlock.
  • UnfurledEmu75UnfurledEmu751,282,766
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 17:33, Edited on 31 July 18 at 17:36 by UnfurledEmu75
    I think it's not the game, it's xbox. Right now I have three achievements with 100%.
    Posted on 31 July 18 at 18:30
    UnfurledEmu75 said:
    I think it's not the game, it's xbox. Right now I have three achievements with 100%.
    Seems you're right. Nothing is unlocking on any game. Well that's a first for me. Never saw something like this.
  • RayvenMorriganaRayvenMorrigana1,329,572
  • MonomythicMonomythic889,403
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 10:16
    Did those achievements unlock for you? I've got the journals, queens, 12 weapons and finishing the DLC all glitched on me and I can't get them to budge. Really don't fancy another full run of this crap.
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 20:45, Edited on 01 August 18 at 20:47 by TheBigBB
    They did unlock after I played again and did another takedown and crabmone, but now I have a new problem. My progress for research notes has stopped at 85%. I found like 4 more which I think should have unlocked it, but it didn't and the tracker is stuck. I read that you can't complete this after you finish the DLC so I saved one of the body parts. But it was after I did the last facility that it stopped tracking. If the achievement becomes unavailable prior to whatever the final mission actually is then we need to go fix the solution because I saw nothing about it becoming inactive while you were still working on the DLC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads