Game Discussion: Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Forum

Legend (com)

AuthorMessage
EnigmaB2S6elite
Posted on 31 July 18 at 21:44
For gamers looking to start this game it’s not worth your sanity the game play is terrible worst pro evo game. Wish I never started it. Waste of 50 hours of my time I will never get back
enigma
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 31 July 18 at 21:55
This....happens....to.....be.....on.....my.....backlog....shock Perhaps I should just tip toe away from it then.
Waks Trode
Waks Trode
Posted on 08 August 18 at 22:57
I dread to think how long I’ve spent on this now. Just got World Player of the Year. Beating COM on Legend is clearly going to be very tough. Keep putting it off.
Wxgba
Wxgba
Posted on 01 September 18 at 14:11
Waks Trode said:
I dread to think how long I’ve spent on this now. Just got World Player of the Year. Beating COM on Legend is clearly going to be very tough. Keep putting it off.
Yeah, I'm three achievements away from completion. Ideally wanted to get it out of the way before FIFA 19 comes out but highly doubt that now. I need the World Player of the Year still and keep getting to Superstar (Stronger) and then losing a few and getting demoted...

...the grind is real.
Waks Trode
Waks Trode
Posted on 01 September 18 at 14:33
It’s one of the most painful things I’ve ever tried. I’ve still it made it to Legend.
Wxgba
Wxgba
Posted on 03 September 18 at 12:24
Waks Trode said:
It’s one of the most painful things I’ve ever tried. I’ve still it made it to Legend.
I've made it to Legend once, lost a couple, then proceeded to fall down the Super Star ranks. Now I'm back playing I've had to come up from Top Player.

That being said, it's an achievement that I will actually be proud of should I obtain it - and I guess that's what "achievements" should be, right?

laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.