Game Discussion: Far Cry Primal Forum

Far Cry Primal Achievements not Unlocking

AuthorMessage
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 31 July 18 at 23:26, Edited on 30 May 19 at 12:45 by TromboneGuy360
Hey, some of my Achievemts aren’t popping.
Like get 50 beast kills, but I have 90.
I heard something that lots of people weren’t unlocking achievements today. Don’t know if it’s today or this game, but...any advice?!
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 31 July 18 at 23:34
TromboneGuy360 said:
I heard something that lots of people weren’t unlocking achievements today. Don’t know if it’s today or this game, but...any advice?!
It's today. A lot of people including me are having issues with achievements right now. 360 achievements are unlocking but aren't being added to your Xbox Live homepage and as such TA cannot read that you've unlocked them while One achievements aren't unlocking full stop. Microsoft are aware of the issue and all we can do is wait it out for them to fix it.
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 01 August 18 at 00:37
Otouto72 said:
TromboneGuy360 said:
It's today. A lot of people including me are having issues with achievements right now. 360 achievements are unlocking but aren't being added to your Xbox Live homepage and as such TA cannot read that you've unlocked them while One achievements aren't unlocking full stop. Microsoft are aware of the issue and all we can do is wait it out for them to fix it.
Okay thanks! I’ll get a text from Xbox when it’s fixed. The website says Achievemts are weird right now. I’ll play Fortnite in the meantime ;)

I’ll post when it gets fixed!
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 01 August 18 at 00:41
TromboneGuy360 said:
Otouto72 said:
TromboneGuy360 said:
Yes please do.
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 01 August 18 at 01:45
Otouto72 said:
TromboneGuy360 said:
Otouto72 said:
TromboneGuy360 said:
Yes please do.
HEY!! :) so I played the game. Looked at achievement tracker, they said 100% Complete (not unlocked though). So I went to my profile, then to Achievements, then they unlocked! I also did a quick achievement in the game and it unlocked :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.