Game Discussion: Hungry Shark World Forum

Is anyone else not seeing achievements unlock or tracking not work for this titl

AuthorMessage
Deacon Vex
Deacon Vex
Posted on 01 August 18 at 00:10
I've tried to get the 'Suit Up' achievement about 15 times, all with different sets, but it hasn't unlocked. I've also spent over 500k gold and haven't got that one, or the scoring in the Pacific. This seems to be unrelated to all the other achievement issues going on today, as they've not been unlocking for just this title for a few days, at least.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 01 August 18 at 00:14
I was going to inform you that Xbox Live has been having issues with achievements today....but then....

Deacon Vex said:
This seems to be unrelated to all the other achievement issues going on today, as they've not been unlocking for just this title for a few days, at least.
So it may be a case that the achievement itself is bugged. I guess all you can do is wait it out to see if it will unlock by itself. Sometimes re-doing the requirement again unlocks it but you have tried this already.
Fshguy
Fshguy
Posted on 01 August 18 at 17:25
I can't unlock 'Suit Up' or Pacific one. Haven't tried for the others yet. I'm hoping they patch this game some day...
LooneyJetman
LooneyJetman
Posted on 08 August 18 at 13:25
I have had two achievements stop tracking and refuse to unlock:

Hungry Shark WorldThe Big One.The The Big One. achievement in Hungry Shark World worth 213 pointsLifetime Score 123,840,000 in The South China Sea

Hungry Shark WorldSunken treasureThe Sunken treasure achievement in Hungry Shark World worth 328 pointsBuy all the accessories, gadgets and pets

Pretty frustrating...
FELDGESCHREI
FELDGESCHREI
Posted on 12 August 18 at 00:36
i had no issues until today -
my progress for lifetime-swim distance stopped at 95% and feeding frenzy stopped at 90%
guess this occured after i unlocked the last 2 sharks and played one of em the first time- after that the game crashed to dashboard.....
ingame stats seem to be real,only cheevo progress stopped being counted...
infamousSparkle
Posted on 18 August 18 at 10:40
FELDGESCHREI said:
i had no issues until today -
my progress for lifetime-swim distance stopped at 95% and feeding frenzy stopped at 90%
guess this occured after i unlocked the last 2 sharks and played one of em the first time- after that the game crashed to dashboard.....
ingame stats seem to be real,only cheevo progress stopped being counted...
My 'There's Gold in them thar seas!' is stuck at 83%

Maybe a bit daft here, where do you see your ingame stats exactly?
MasterHook99
MasterHook99
Posted on 02 September 18 at 14:05
My whale of a migration tracking froze at 89%. Has anyone got their acheivements to start tracking again/unlock?
infamousSparkle
Posted on 12 September 18 at 06:05
MasterHook99 said:
My whale of a migration tracking froze at 89%. Has anyone got their acheivements to start tracking again/unlock?
Sadly not. I'm not at 89% yet - I am very close... but don't hope mine glitches, but my 250 Gold rushes is stuck at 83% and I'm pretty sure that the only way around this is deleting the save and start over or wait for a fix. But judging from the amount of players here (very few), it probably didn't sell well and won't warrant a fix (Ubisoft or not).
infamousSparkle
Posted on 09 October 18 at 09:37
Just to confirm. Deleting the save and cloud save did the trick for me. Luckily only the 250 gold rushes was glitched for me.

Good luck to the rest of you!
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 09 December 18 at 16:16
Mine has stuck at almost complete on at least 2 achievements tracking. Gold rush is stuck at 92% and has been for the past 50 or so gold rushes and spending 500k gold is for sure stuck. It's very annoying that it was moving right along then just stopped. I'll try deleting the game and reinstalling it. I don't want to delete the save, I have gone a long way in this game and it's a major grind.
I ASK NO ONE
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:48
I ASK NO ONE said:
Mine has stuck at almost complete on at least 2 achievements tracking. Gold rush is stuck at 92% and has been for the past 50 or so gold rushes and spending 500k gold is for sure stuck. It's very annoying that it was moving right along then just stopped. I'll try deleting the game and reinstalling it. I don't want to delete the save, I have gone a long way in this game and it's a major grind.
Let me know if this helped. I have a couple that stopped tracking as well. (One stopped at 98%). It all seemed to happen following the game crashing one time. I really don’t care to start over again.
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 19 December 18 at 16:28
I have done everything outside of deleting my game save and nothing fixed it. The only cheevs that bugged out were the 250 gold rushes and spending whatever amount of money. I only need to spend 10k, but I have bought all the accessories and I need around 20 gold rushes, when I have done at least 100 since it got stuck. Those 2 cheevs for me can done at the end by just starting over. I can quickly buy 10k in gear and get those 20 gold rushes. I have 2 consoles. Not sure if I can save the game to the console on one of my Xboxs and delete from everyone on the other console. Then get my achievements and recover my save on the other console? I might try at the end. I don't want to grind this out again.
I ASK NO ONE
Epsilon Factor
Posted on 19 February 19 at 21:04
I ASK NO ONE said:
The only cheevs that bugged out were the 250 gold rushes and spending whatever amount of money.
These are the two that bugged out on me too. My game crashed and I had to quit out once. Don't know if this had anything to do with it.

My 250 gold rushes is stuck at 56%, even though I know I have gotten more than 250 of those.

The tracker shows I have 9% progress on spending 500k, even though I have already bought ALL of the items. Arghh! I have spent too much time playing this game for the devs to slough out a broken product. It's like a breach of contract!
Galenrandir23
Posted on 12 August 19 at 12:22
Anyone figure out a workaround for this? My 250 gold rushes is stuck at 56% and won’t unlock even though I have almost 500 gold rushes.
Lythiris
Lythiris
Posted on 25 August 19 at 03:35
Delete your save and start over. If itcrashes, delete your local file, download cloud file asap
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 25 August 19 at 11:59
Lythiris said:
Delete your save and start over. If itcrashes, delete your local file, download cloud file asap
Does this save the progress you made toward the achievement, or do you have to start over?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.