Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

August 2018 Xbox Game Pass Additions: HITMAN, Ryse: Son of Rome, and More

AuthorMessage
xSpartanReapers
Posted on 02 August 18 at 05:09
Definitely looking forward to playing some Hitman and Ryse
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 02 August 18 at 06:08
Think I'm finally gonna cancel game pass. Feels like the majority of games added are past games with gold titles.
cosmologyx
cosmologyx
Posted on 02 August 18 at 08:19
Rush, Ruiner and Hitman still don’t seem to be activated on the pass yet. They’ve really dropped the ball with how they’ve run it this month.
NotABear1982
Posted on 02 August 18 at 08:31
Hitman is the only game worth bothering about on here, and is well worth it.

Maybe the people complaining about achievements not working should actually meet the requirements first...
Warder0
Warder0
Posted on 02 August 18 at 11:10
So glad I didn't buy Hitman while it was in the sale... Played the prologue and really enjoyed it, was going to buy it but got caught late at work. Must have been an omen...
DocONally
DocONally
Posted on 02 August 18 at 11:27
cosmologyx said:
Rush, Ruiner and Hitman still don’t seem to be activated on the pass yet. They’ve really dropped the ball with how they’ve run it this month.
I thought it was just me! Hitman, Ruiner and Rush are the 3 still not available in the sub. Unfortunately those are the 3 I want!
Cougar
Cougar
Posted on 02 August 18 at 12:23
Hitman showing for me since yesterday. I was missing Ryse, Ruiner and Rush.
cosmologyx
cosmologyx
Posted on 02 August 18 at 12:31
DocONally said:
cosmologyx said:
I thought it was just me! Hitman, Ruiner and Rush are the 3 still not available in the sub. Unfortunately those are the 3 I want!
Yeah still no sign of them being free yet. Really wanting to play Rush and Ruiner! It's the middle of the 2nd already wth
StarlinX
StarlinX
Posted on 02 August 18 at 15:43, Edited on 02 August 18 at 15:45 by StarlinX
Elite1111111111 said:
StarlinX said:
"all of which are Xbox One games"
The article originally had Dead Rising 2 listed as the 360 version. If you'd scrolled a couple more comments down, you'd have seen where Dave replied and edited the article.
I did read the rest, but no one had specifically responded to BlueTiara23. So in case BlueTiara24 doesn't go back and re-read articles for edits, it's now been made clear.
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 02 August 18 at 18:17
Hi cant find this game Ruiner been looking all day for it only option i get it pay £16
TH00PERMAN
TH00PERMAN
Posted on 02 August 18 at 18:22
My system is running in the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Build, and I'm still only seeing DR2 & Dandara, even after last night's preview system update... Also, the Store is still displaying OVERCOOKED as included in game pass, and it let's me play it as of right now, even though it isn't listed in the actual Game Pass catalog for me... So weird...
Overwatch (XB1) ~ ZEN, LUCIO, flex:TANK
Raptures Lost
Raptures Lost
Posted on 02 August 18 at 19:55
What's happening with Game Pass? Seems broken AF at the moment, is Microsoft fixing this?
geordiedeviant
Posted on 02 August 18 at 20:41, Edited on 02 August 18 at 20:41 by geordiedeviant
Xbox Game pass twitter just replied to someone saying Ruiner is coming soon.

Funnily enough that is like the first response I've seen from them in 48 hours other than them replying to shitty meme tweets.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 02 August 18 at 21:46
I was about to buy one of the Ryse DLC's.

Does anyone know if DLC's are included on Game Pass games? I have never really used it more than the 15 day trial.
Baca
geordiedeviant
Posted on 02 August 18 at 22:18
Bacavoit said:

Does anyone know if DLC's are included on Game Pass games? I have never really used it more than the 15 day trial.
Nah, no paid for DLC I'm afraid.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 02 August 18 at 22:22
geordiedeviant said:
Bacavoit said:

Thank you!
Baca
geordiedeviant
Posted on 02 August 18 at 22:27
Bacavoit said:
geordiedeviant said:
Bacavoit said:

Thank you!
NP.

Good idea to keep an eye on the DLC sales when they go up. Some real cheap season pass deals have been floating around lately.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 02 August 18 at 22:38
geordiedeviant said:
Bacavoit said:
geordiedeviant said:
Bacavoit said:

Thank you!
NP.

Good idea to keep an eye on the DLC sales when they go up. Some real cheap season pass deals have been floating around lately.
I guess but that would requiere me to have GP active, no? Is not like TA posts GP deals in here or maybe I haven't seen those.
Baca
David Borhi
David Borhi
Posted on 02 August 18 at 22:55
Dale Baldwin said:
David Borhi said:
xNSHD said:
never had any issues with hitman got all the achievements not once did one glitched.
How recently did you complete the game? Would really like to get into this one hearing good things about the game thanks
Can't speak for xNSHD, but everything unlocked without issue for me in January this year.
Thanks, been hard not to pick it up after finishing Absolution when it was GwG
DaBlackAlbino
DaBlackAlbino
Posted on 03 August 18 at 00:15, Edited on 03 August 18 at 00:19 by DaBlackAlbino
Mr Peanutbubber said:
DaBlackAlbino said:
Achilles8249 said:
Is that the same hit man that was just on sale or is this a different one?
Literally the same one. They tricked us. I bought it. I have game pass. Now it's included in my subscription. Shady move.
"They tricked us." Lol! roll
If you paid for netflix and bought play on demand from netflix because *IT WAS AT A SALE PRICE* and then they immediately make the thing you bought on sale part of your subscription, you're going to feel cheated

Don't act like you wouldn't

Like they didn't put that shit on sale because they knew it would be free to you in about a week anyway

If you'd known it'd become part of your subscription beforehand, you clearly wouldn't have bought it

And yet they put it on sale to get you to buy it

Then offer it for free right after

"They tricked us lol"

There's zero deception in putting a title on sale you immediately make free to subscribers isn't there? Sounds legit.

Rationalise it all you like for the sake of your pride, we both know it's BS

Form an actual argument or save your rolling eyes for your mother
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.