Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from July 2018

• Charlie LimaCharlie Lima316,668
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 15:10Permalink
    Danger Zone 2, is something I want to try out. Being less time consuming, is just a bonus!
  • Posted on 01 August 18 at 15:19, Edited on 01 August 18 at 15:25 by HawkeyeBarry20Permalink
    I love these lists thanks. I also enjoy people complaining a game on the easy list not being easy, looks like I’ll need to come back for those comments.
  • Posted on 01 August 18 at 15:35Permalink
    That What the Box game looks quite fun, but it looks as if it's not available in the UK yet.
  • OXN3OXN3781,272
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 16:11Permalink
    Candle probably has a varied completion time due to how unclear it is on what's lethal most of the time.
    Everything looks the same, and the environments sometimes fail to tell you what can be stepped on or whatever, and what cannot, leading to falling deaths, environmental kills etc.
    Are you listening? Okay. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother? I hurt people.
  • LLH20LLH20487,427
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 16:15Permalink
    TreysForDayys said:
    That What the Box game looks quite fun, but it looks as if it's not available in the UK yet.
    lso not available in the netherlands
  • Posted on 01 August 18 at 16:38Permalink
    Just gotta say that the Adventure Time estimate should be 10-15 hours.
  • AKfoy0faceAKfoy0face516,150
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 16:48Permalink
    The long reach looks interesting
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42601,398
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 17:19Permalink
    Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard is available at Redbox, so you may be able to play it for as little as $3.

I can't recommend it though. Pretty much all you do is send little Impa minions to attack enemies or do small tasks, then call them back to you. My only amusement came when I accidentally sent a new breed of Impas to their deaths, not realizing they couldn't fly.

The biggest design flaw was the inability to bring up a map during gameplay. You could only see it when you chose a place to spawn. Fortunately some of the solutions have screenshots.

If you play it, my only advice: When you have small numbers of Impas, keep calling them back when an enemy is about to attack. If you just attack, you can lose all your Impas and then have to spawn again with the minimum 5 Impas.

Still, it's definitely easy and belongs on this list.
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury586,488
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 17:58Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard is available at Redbox, so you may be able to play it for as little as $3.

I can't recommend it though. Pretty much all you do is send little Impa minions to attack enemies or do small tasks, then call them back to you. My only amusement came when I accidentally sent a new breed of Impas to their deaths, not realizing they couldn't fly.

The biggest design flaw was the inability to bring up a map during gameplay. You could only see it when you chose a place to spawn. Fortunately some of the solutions have screenshots.

If you play it, my only advice: When you have small numbers of Impas, keep calling them back when an enemy is about to attack. If you just attack, you can lose all your Impas and then have to spawn again with the minimum 5 Impas.

Still, it's definitely easy and belongs on this list.
    I cannot recall one single movie tie in game that I really liked.
    Well. Open Season was easy. But it was also somewhat awesome. But that is it. It's more made for kids who don't play games like experienced older gamers. :P
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42601,398
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 18:06Permalink
    TinSigmund666 said:
    Well. Open Season was easy. But it was also somewhat awesome. But that is it. It's more made for kids who don't play games like experienced older gamers. :P
    Puss In Boots is one of the best Kinect games I've played. Of course not everyone likes Kinect, as is their right. I also love the Lego games, but I don't tend to think of them as movie tie-ins. Otherwise, I'm also having trouble thinking of a good movie tie-in game.

Regarding Hotel Transylvania 3, because of the need to micromanage the Impas at times, the game may be too difficult for those young enough to be fans. It's a strange game.
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,532,327
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 18:10, Edited on 01 August 18 at 18:11 by Mr GranstaffPermalink
    The most memorable movie tie-in game for me is The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Truth be told, can't think of any others that comes close.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • zoidberg1339zoidberg1339401,734
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 18:27Permalink
    “Adventure game” lists are so easy because the term has incorrectly become synonymous with “walking simulator”. Actual adventure games like Thimbleweed Park have harder lists because there’s more to the game than pressing right and A.
  • Posted on 01 August 18 at 18:49Permalink
    Most of these games are way too expensive
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip1,724,439
  • spookyhurstspookyhurst431,932
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 19:19Permalink
    MathGuy42 said:
    TinSigmund666 said:
    Puss In Boots is one of the best Kinect games I've played. Of course not everyone likes Kinect, as is their right. I also love the Lego games, but I don't tend to think of them as movie tie-ins. Otherwise, I'm also having trouble thinking of a good movie tie-in game.

Regarding Hotel Transylvania 3, because of the need to micromanage the Impas at times, the game may be too difficult for those young enough to be fans. It's a strange game.
    Puss In Boots was quite good!

Does Captain America: Super Soldier count as a movie tie in? I thought that was a pretty good game. Rango wasn't too bad either.
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2831,682
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 19:27Permalink
    If I have shitfull of XBOX money. But I dont. I buy all those games. I gain at less another 6,500 point to my gamerscore.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • ForNorrathForNorrath191,999
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 19:47Permalink
    comment just to comment
    Robby Evans
  • Posted on 01 August 18 at 20:27Permalink
    spookyhurst said:
    MathGuy42 said:
    TinSigmund666 said:

Puss In Boots was quite good!

Does Captain America: Super Soldier count as a movie tie in? I thought that was a pretty good game. Rango wasn't too bad either.
    I’ll admit I bashed on this when it came out on GWG but Brave wasn’t half bad. This surprised me but I enjoyed the game.
  • Anand32Anand321,250,086
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 20:48Permalink
    NutriWhip said:
    I thought Peter Jackson's King Kong and X-Men Origins: Wolverine were decent movie tie-in games personally.
    I thought King Kong was crap, but ill second the motion that XMen Origins Wolverine was a decent game. Maybe it was because I had zero expectation for it being a movie tie-in and all and was quite surprised it was an above average title that I actually had quite a bit of fun playing.

Would the Fast and Furious Forza game count as a movie tie-in? I mean it was basically a glorified demo for Forza that they stuck the Fast and Furious name on and added a few cars from the movie, but it DID have 1000 Gamerscore so I guess it was technically a game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.