Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Now Available Digitally

• Posted on 03 August 18 at 12:52
    a uk based second hand shop, Cex offer really good deals on games, but the moment a 360 game goes backward compatible all their copies go up in price to 15 quid, piss take lol I wish I'd bought the silent hill collection when it was on sale a while ago, i heard the port sucked tho so held off.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,936,148
    Posted on 03 August 18 at 15:12
    Kanchanaburi said:
    yes, GWG for sure. let the suckers buy it and everyone else wait for it.
    Well, most of us bought it five years ago and had a fucking great time with it. So let the suckers hold off from playing an outstanding game, eh?
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
  • Posted on 04 August 18 at 00:04
    JakThaRiPP3R84 said:
    a uk based second hand shop, Cex offer really good deals on games, but the moment a 360 game goes backward compatible all their copies go up in price to 15 quid, piss take lol I wish I'd bought the silent hill collection when it was on sale a while ago, i heard the port sucked tho so held off.
    Happens on Amazon too. Annoys the hell out of me. Max Payne is £5.25 at the moment and I keep toying with buying it in case it goes bc because the price will shoot up straight away. I was watching this Splinter Cell game on eBay and it went from £12.95 to £69.99. Ridiculous.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty1,216,520
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 22:39
    Living Legends said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Also, as pointed out in the other thread, these games are pretty darn cheap physically.
    When bought physically, I can only play the game on 1 console. Digital games can be used on one 360 console plus multiple X1s via gold share. This is great for multi-boxing.
    I'm mentioning this in general, not specifically for this game.
    But I agree that 20$ is too much and I will also wait for an inevitable sale or potential GwG.
    It's actually the opposite. You can double box on the xbone with one account but on the 360 I can use one account for X amount of Xbox 360s I have. I have ran four copies of sniper ghost warrior, titan fall, gears (1,2,3) with one digital purchase.
    Yes, please share your ways. I'm intrigued.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads