Game Discussion: Fallout 3 Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
WerferAkrobat7
Posted on 02 August 18 at 16:15, Edited on 02 August 18 at 16:15 by WerferAkrobat7
My last 5 achievements are some of the Karma achievements. Two days ago i did them and got the popup for the 360 and when I'm looking into the guide for the 360 they also seem to be unlocked. Though on my phone, PC, Xbox and here on the site it says I have never unlocked them.

Should I wait the full 72 hours like it says on the support site and hope for the best or is there another trick?

(If necessary: I play the normal backward compatible version)
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 02 August 18 at 16:22
Two days ago there were some big server issues over on Microsoft's end and it caused a lot of trouble for achievements. You may or may not have to redo those achievements if they haven't synced up by now.
See You Space Cowboy...
WerferAkrobat7
Posted on 03 August 18 at 12:33
I redid one of the requirements but it still doesn't unlock.... Do I have to live with 5 achievements which will never unlock?
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 03 August 18 at 21:51
WerferAkrobat7 said:
I redid one of the requirements but it still doesn't unlock.... Do I have to live with 5 achievements which will never unlock?
You need to recover your profile on a 360 first to clear out the glitches achievements, then redo them.
WerferAkrobat7
Posted on 04 August 18 at 08:40, Edited on 04 August 18 at 08:41 by WerferAkrobat7
Luckily I still have my 360 but what exactly do you mean by recovering my profile?
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 04 August 18 at 08:46
WerferAkrobat7 said:
Luckily I still have my 360 but what exactly do you mean by recovering my profile?
You delete the local copy of your profile, then go to sign in and use your email/password to download your profile again. This will get rid of the glitched achievements (won't show up as unlocked in the 360 menu) and you can attempt to get them again.
WerferAkrobat7
Posted on 04 August 18 at 13:41
Thank you very much. It works.
Only problem I came across was that Error code (8015190A)

I needed several attempts when trying to download my profile again.
I also get that error randomly while playing aswell. I get logged out from xbox live i when trying to log in again I get this error.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.