Game Discussion: #WarGames

Unofficial walkthrough - Episode 4

• WILDPANTHER9212WILDPANTHER92121,070,774
    Posted on 14 August 18 at 03:09
    WILDPANTHER9212 said:
    Anyone know how to get No Wonder Flip-Flops aren't allowed? That's the only one I have remaining for this chapter. Utilizing this guide and the guides for the specific achievements listed above I was able to get everything else but that one doesn't have a guide yet either.
    And of course immediately got this after watching RESISTOR'S channel as much as possible whenever it would come up. Can anyone else confirm this?
    Tsu
  • Posted on 14 August 18 at 03:31
    WILDPANTHER9212 said:
    WILDPANTHER9212 said:
    Anyone know how to get No Wonder Flip-Flops aren't allowed? That's the only one I have remaining for this chapter. Utilizing this guide and the guides for the specific achievements listed above I was able to get everything else but that one doesn't have a guide yet either.
    And of course immediately got this after watching RESISTOR'S channel as much as possible whenever it would come up. Can anyone else confirm this?
    That is similar to how I got it.
  • xDaddy CakexDaddy Cake1,082,197
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:05
    2hours straight never got her to see strawberry daquiri
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,994,331
    Posted on 26 August 18 at 07:20
    Still trying to tweak this. I'm very annoyed.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • QuanticJusticeQuanticJustice1,905,232
    Posted on 26 August 18 at 14:56
    Sashamorning said:
    I'm seriously beginning to suspect that for all this "#WarGames watches you" marketing spiel, that most of the paths are just RNG.
    Posted on 26 August 18 at 20:16, Edited on 26 August 18 at 20:20 by Sashamorning
    QuanticJustice said:
    Sashamorning said:
    I'm seriously beginning to suspect that for all this "#WarGames watches you" marketing spiel, that most of the paths are just RNG.
    Completely agree. It watches you think you've figured it out, then it changes on you. laugh
    Posted on 17 September 18 at 10:43
    I updated the first post.
  • reforc3reforc31,410,067
    Posted on 24 November 18 at 15:26
    Gotcha a-hole popped on feed 1 not on feed 3.
    btw
    @ReForce
    Posted on 24 November 18 at 20:04
    facepalm
  • Posted on 07 December 18 at 11:58
    Does anyone have any other solutions for getting I'd Rather Drink Instant? I tried what was in a previous post but it didn't work. I've run this episode around 20+ times using different combinations but still can't get it. It's the last one that I need for episode 4.
    Posted on 08 December 18 at 02:49
    Episode 4 is a bloody mess.
  • Posted on 19 December 18 at 07:57
    Finally just got this and finished the game. The solution is just to let episode 4 play through on its own. Don't touch your controller. It may not happen with each attempt though. I put this up as a guide for the achievement as there was none listed.
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 19:53
    Seems legit.
  • Throni360Throni3602,578,571
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:12
    ChakramPrincess said:
    Finally just got this and finished the game. The solution is just to let episode 4 play through on its own. Don't touch your controller. It may not happen with each attempt though. I put this up as a guide for the achievement as there was none listed.
    I did that to get the "I really like this job" one. Still need "dumpster fire".
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads