Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction

Achievements glitched?

• ParagonxXENOParagonxXENO219,471
    Posted on 04 August 18 at 22:21Permalink
    I have played through the co op campaign with a friend, but I've only been rewarded for the last mission and thesurvivor achievement, even though they did pop when I played it. Any idea what causes this?
  • Posted on 07 August 18 at 07:11Permalink
    Same! I've unlocked the achievement for beating the entire sp campaign, but i didnt get the achievement for the Washington Monument level, even though I saw it pop when I beat it. I really dont know how to fix this!
    ClemsonGrad2012
  • LemmArt666LemmArt666275,745
    Posted on 08 August 18 at 23:35, Edited on 13 August 18 at 07:25 by LemmArt666Permalink
    Same here, missing two "chapter complete" achievements after finished the game, currently working on beat the game on realistic to see if i ,can get those two missing chievos...
  • LemmArt666LemmArt666275,745
    Posted on 12 August 18 at 02:31Permalink
    ParagonxXENO said:
    I have played through the co op campaign with a friend, but I've only been rewarded for the last mission and thesurvivor achievement, even though they did pop when I played it. Any idea what causes this?
    Ok i had a similar bug/glitch where i got all of the chapters achievements and a few others including weapons collector, But when I look in the achievement list, three chievos appear unlocked but doesn't count in the total gamerscore...

What I did was delete and redownload my profile and (idk if this should be done) delete the save game of the game... As soon as I load the game one of the achievements popped (weapons collector), I had to replay the campaign to unlock the missing ones..
  • Posted on 12 August 18 at 18:38Permalink
    LemmArt666 said:
    ParagonxXENO said:
    Ok i had a similar bug/glitch where i got all of the chapters achievements and a few others including weapons collector, But when I look in the achievement list, three chievos appear unlocked but doesn't count in the total gamerscore...

What I did was delete and redownload my profile and (idk if this should be done) delete the save game of the game... As soon as I load the game one of the achievements popped (weapons collector), I had to replay the campaign to unlock the missing ones..

i did same but all the upgraded weapons are still there started a new game via backcompat to see if the missin story ones unlock this time
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 19:31Permalink
    Haven't been awarded either co-op difficulty achievements nor Mozdok Grounds. Oh well.
  • sonnyliston1sonnyliston1661,212
    Posted on 09 September 18 at 13:41Permalink
    Anyone been able to delete the server based game save, PEC challenges, weapon upgrades ect?
    Missing several achievements that are locked to them...
    sonnyliston1
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.