Game Discussion: Zazmo Arcade Pack

"Broken" Achievements - Being Fixed, Need Info from Community

• Mikhail KrauserMikhail Krauser1,562,894
    Posted on 05 August 18 at 22:38Permalink
    Im currently working with DonleyTimeFoundation on getting the achievements corrected, but they're seeing some unlocks on their end. That being said, we need information from everyone to get to the bottom of what's wrong.

Inside of the following spoiler, im going to attach the questions they sent me:
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

So in the comments below (AND DO NOT JUST COME TO BITCH AND MOAN) im attempting to help them get to the source of the issue so it can be fixed, so this is what I need from all of you willing to actually get it fixed while keeping a level head.

1. Did you get the game before Friday through a giveaway, after Friday for free, or did you purchase it post/pre-Friday?
    2. What type of system are you playing on? (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X)
    3. Are you the primary profile? Are you the only profile signed in? And are you the liscence holder (IE Not stealing it through gamesharing or Home Console)
    4. HAVE you gotten the achievements to pop after they didn't? If so was it a delayed pop? Or did you do something different?

Thanks guys, we'll get to the bottom of it.
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Posted on 05 August 18 at 22:55Permalink
    Hey all, this is the team from the Donley Time Foundation and the makers of the Zazmo Arcade Pack (and Boss 101).

Thank you for all your support and any help!

While we REALLY appreciate threads like these we would much prefer you mail us directly since we can interact with you immediately and help get through things MUCH faster.

Our Email is hello(at)donleytimefoundation(dot)com

Feel free to post where you like but realize we are a small team (three people) who all are trying to make ends meet with other jobs at the moment. We simply don't have a ton of time to scour all social media looking for feedback about potential bugs.

Doesn't mean YOU aren't seeing a problem or that we don't care! WE DO CARE.

Really though - mail us directly with your answers and we can get you sorted MUCH, MUCH faster.

Thank you!

The Donley Time Foundation Team
  • Mikhail KrauserMikhail Krauser1,562,894
    Posted on 05 August 18 at 22:59, Edited on 05 August 18 at 23:02 by Mikhail KrauserPermalink
    Great support guys, and for such a small team this is incredibly impressive.

Once again guys please send your information to:

hello@donleytimefoundation.com
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Posted on 11 September 18 at 23:42Permalink
    I bought it after launch , I play on a Xbox and I am the main.avvount holder , my achievements popped without delay.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.