Game Discussion: Dark Souls II Forum

I don't like the new icon.

AuthorMessage
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 06 August 18 at 05:22
It's ugly. I like the blue background and the dude with the furry armour.

That is all.
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 06 August 18 at 13:26, Edited on 06 August 18 at 14:42 by Billargh
Oh, it's back to normal.

edit - no it isn't.
ScottMacFreedom
Posted on 20 November 18 at 18:14
I am not sure what icon you are talking about... But I assume something used to be a picture of the Faraam Knight. Was it the icon for the game which looks normal or was it the picture on the Hub, which does have a lot going on in it?
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 22 November 18 at 17:34
ScottMacFreedom said:
I am not sure what icon you are talking about... But I assume something used to be a picture of the Faraam Knight. Was it the icon for the game which looks normal or was it the picture on the Hub, which does have a lot going on in it?
Just the icon for the game, so the one that shows up in your games list or your trophy cabinet. I just find the black box with 'Dark Souls II' in it a boring bland.
Maxterfeak3
Maxterfeak3
Posted on 27 November 18 at 06:15
Hi guys, i only hv a question, i cant call friend to fight against the rat bosses?
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 13 December 18 at 04:27
Maxterfeak3 said:
Hi guys, i only hv a question, i cant call friend to fight against the rat bosses?
Both players have to be human. If you are undead, you need to consume one humanity to become human.
Your friend has to have beaten the Boss you want to tackle. He needs to use the white soapstone to place his sign next to the boss entrance.
Apart from that you have to be in the same soul memory range. Your soul memory is pretty much all souls your character has ever collected. It doesn't matter however if you spend them on leveling, buying items or lost them due to dying.
If you want to play with someone else, they have to have about the same amount of souls collected as you. You can find items, that increase that range, like the "name-engraved ring".

You can find the exact ranges here:
https://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Soul+Memory

For example: You have soulmemory of 100000 souls. You are Tier 8. You use the white soapstone, so you can summon up to three tiers down and one tier up, so you can summon from 5-9, so your friend needs to have between 40000 and 129999.

And finally its a bit down to luck, as there is no invites or matchmaking. When you're lucky your friend sees your sign and can be summoned.
Maxterfeak3
Maxterfeak3
Posted on 12 June 19 at 05:01
wow i answered this 3 times and i hope gets posted; thanks for your tips man; was really basic and the game never show a clue to that
Maxterfeak3
Maxterfeak3
Posted on 12 June 19 at 05:01
ammm someone know if souls 2 normal and scholar version in 360 are like the same game in achievements?
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 12 June 19 at 12:30
Maxterfeak3 said:
ammm someone know if souls 2 normal and scholar version in 360 are like the same game in achievements?
Same achievements, but in the SotFS version you need to get the DLC spells etc too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.