Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Prince of Persia, Earth Defense Force 2025 and Sine Mora Now Backward Compatible

  • Tatl360Tatl360275,451
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 18:06
    I need to buy the DLC of Prince of Persia as soon as possible. Or else I'll never start it.

    I've played Sine Mora offline but it's so hard that I think I'll never start it... roll

    I've never played any Earth Defense Force. People say so much about them that I will try whenever I have the chance.
  • DielInfiniteDielInfinite136,424
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 18:25
    Hopefully the Prince of Persia Epilogue will see a discount! (unlikely I know, but a man can dream)
  • Posted on 07 August 18 at 18:34
    EDF 2025 oh yes happy days for sure been waiting on this one for ages........digging the disc out right now........EDF EDF EDF
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,048,370
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 19:42
    Finally!! EDF
  • dymagatedymagate701,844
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 21:30
    Funhaus have made EDF look incredibly fun so that's another one for the future hopefully. How did I miss the X-Com DLC getting relisted?!
  • Kyl3RuthKyl3Ruth293,711
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 21:42
    Hopefully they will get around you Ninja Gaiden II, I want to finish master ninja mode whenever it becomes backwards compatible.
  • Posted on 07 August 18 at 21:45, Edited on 07 August 18 at 21:46 by Fanta Morgana
    Elite1111111111 said:
    GruffleGrinder said:
    Hasnt XCom been available digitally for ages? It was GWG, Also fyi the dlc is back
    Enemy Unknown and all the DLC were delisted immediately following the game being GWG. They were relisted several months ago.
    Then what is up with the available now? I mean if it isn't available digitally its not relisted as far as I'm concerned.
    On another note: Why would someone buy EU when a better version, EW is available for cheaper?

    btw. calling Price of Persia as upcoming GwG. There's almost always an Ubisoft game ;-)
  • Posted on 07 August 18 at 21:55
    EDF! EDF! EDF!
  • jonnyyyjonnyyy1,302,885
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 22:24
    How is edf running on xbox x ?
  • BigNev44BigNev441,523,619
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 22:33
    AWOOGAH!!!!

    Good to see both versions of Sine Mora on the X1 and EDF 2025!

    I would say that these went further down the Backlog but screw that, i'm playing both versions of EDF very soon.
  • lugadilugadi135,051
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 22:38
    YES! I never finished the epilogue for Prince of Persia. Now I get to. This and the Splinter Cell games becoming will have to do for now until Ubisoft finally announces new games.
    So, where do I sign?
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,015,167
    Posted on 07 August 18 at 22:52
    Is 2025 better than Insect Armageddon? Loved the first EDF game but man IA sucked. Really didn't like how they made the bugs look obviously fake instead of the sortakindamaybe-realistic look they have in 2017. And also the game sucked.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC771,615
    Posted on 08 August 18 at 00:13
    Can someone please explain to me how/who chooses to make certain OG Xbox and 360 games backward compatible? Because I doubt they are made available by demand. I’ve seen a 360 for £20 so I’m considering buying it just so I can play games like Max Payne 3, Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway, IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey and Alone in the Dark. I’ve waited a long time for them to be made BC on XB1 but I’ve given up hope now.
  • Posted on 08 August 18 at 00:14
    Fanta Morgana said:
    Then what is up with the available now? I mean if it isn't available digitally its not relisted as far as I'm concerned.
    On another note: Why would someone buy EU when a better version, EW is available for cheaper?

    btw. calling Price of Persia as upcoming GwG. There's almost always an Ubisoft game ;-)
    It is available digitally. They're just a few months behind with the announcement.
  • Scorpionxx0Scorpionxx0359,269
    Posted on 08 August 18 at 01:56
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Is 2025 better than Insect Armageddon? Loved the first EDF game but man IA sucked. Really didn't like how they made the bugs look obviously fake instead of the sortakindamaybe-realistic look they have in 2017. And also the game sucked.
    It’s a lot better than IA was but it’s a huge grind if you want all the achievements.
  • Posted on 08 August 18 at 02:12
    Bought Prince Of Persia off the store and found a physical copy of EDF 2025 for a decent price. I’m happy now smile
  • EinigkeitEinigkeit101,937
    Posted on 08 August 18 at 02:15
    Zorlac0666 said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I’d like to play Prince of Persia sometime, glad to see this.
    It was actually my favorite in the series. The parkour was simply astounding.
    Yeah, I loved this game. It didn't get great reviews, but I still picked it up day one and enjoyed the hell out of it. For PoP fans who haven't played it before, it's probably best to think of it as a spin-off; it's quite different from the other games in the series and gets a lot of hate for that fact.

    It's a shame we never got a sequel.
  • Posted on 08 August 18 at 07:46
    KingyOwl said:
    Was hoping for Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, may be it'll come soon now that another in the series has.
    Same!
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4549,342
    Posted on 08 August 18 at 11:13
    DE4N MUFC said:
    Can someone please explain to me how/who chooses to make certain OG Xbox and 360 games backward compatible? Because I doubt they are made available by demand. I’ve seen a 360 for £20 so I’m considering buying it just so I can play games like Max Payne 3, Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway, IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey and Alone in the Dark. I’ve waited a long time for them to be made BC on XB1 but I’ve given up hope now.
    The publisher gives Microsoft permission. Atari published Alone in the Dark, and they've let the Ghostbusters games go BC, so it may happen one day. I hope it does because I'll gladly play the JP version. I loved that game, but everyone else hated it.
  • Posted on 08 August 18 at 11:47
    I only need DLC achievements in Prince Of Persia. I can assume that will also work on my Xbox One?
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.