Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Return in SOULCALIBUR VI

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 08 August 18 at 15:46
Well, they haven't missed many of the others

Please click here to read the story: Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Return in SOULCALIBUR VI

Credit goes to Tveilor for this story
NicoleRenee00
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 08 August 18 at 16:00
Ahh Astaroth. The perfect weapon style to spam your way through anything.
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 08 August 18 at 16:06
Nostalgia intensifies! I was not happy when they dropped so many great characters in the last iteration, including Seong Mi-na. It's good to see them all coming back.
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 08 August 18 at 16:35
People still play Soul Calibur?
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 08 August 18 at 16:43
Ho him!! Announcing characters that have been in every SC game already is hardly exciting. I'll take notice when they announce another guest character or someone who only appeared in a couple of games.
This space for rent.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 08 August 18 at 20:45
Maw N Paw said:
Hell yes we do!
Streets Ahead
Cower Before me
Posted on 08 August 18 at 21:15
Ahh yes, Astaroth is the only character I was waiting for them to confirm. I’ll definitely be getting the game now!
Masterpasje
Masterpasje
Posted on 08 August 18 at 21:38
With each announced familiar returning face, Namco admits how much it was a mistake in Soul Calibur 5 to ditch almost every character people wanted to play in favor of random carbon copies.
Cower Before me
Posted on 09 August 18 at 01:04
Masterpasje said:
With each announced familiar returning face, Namco admits how much it was a mistake in Soul Calibur 5 to ditch almost every character people wanted to play in favor of random carbon copies.
I totally agree with this. It made me way less interested in the game when I realized they were new characters and then I found out, like you said, they were carbon copies which just made it worse. It was definitely a huge mistake on their part.
Smallville2106
Posted on 09 August 18 at 02:23
Never played one of these games. Might give it a try in the new year.
Cyelwin
Cyelwin
Posted on 09 August 18 at 05:37
Awesome. With the new game coming out, hopefully they'll release Soul Calibur 3 for Xbox like they did the others.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 09 August 18 at 13:18
Smallville2106 said:
Never played one of these games. Might give it a try in the new year.
Give soul calibur 2 online a go first. A pretty easy completion and a good gage to see if you actually want to pay full price for a fighting game (they all feel really samey to me...).
WJS Osiris
WJS Osiris
Posted on 11 August 18 at 18:30
Maw N Paw said:
best fighting game ever created, so yes we do.
WJS Osiris
WJS Osiris
Posted on 11 August 18 at 18:32, Edited on 11 August 18 at 18:33 by WJS Osiris
Cyelwin said:
Awesome. With the new game coming out, hopefully they'll release Soul Calibur 3 for Xbox like they did the others.
i would love this as well as it was my favorite. just keep in mind it was a playstation exclusive so i wouldn't get your hopes up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.