Game Discussion: Earthworm Jim HD Forum

Download impossible

AuthorMessage
IlI DINO IlI
IlI DINO IlI
Posted on 09 August 18 at 14:26
Hi everybody. I can see the game Earthworm Jim HD in my licenses and in my download history. But I can’t download it again. Microsoft can’t help me because “the developer of this game took it way from store”, what I don’t believe. Because what we pay by Microsoft we can download it again and again our life long.
Has someone of u any suggestion?
Or can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
IlI DINO IlI
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:30
Some delisted games can't be redownloaded even if you have the license. Stuff like World Gone Sour and Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball, for example. I wasn't aware EWJ was one of them, but I suppose it's possible.
What can change the nature of a man?
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 10 August 18 at 17:39
I was able to download this on Backwards Compatible XB1 long after the delist. It's still sitting on my 360 Hard Drive so I can't say one way or the other if that works.
EverStoned77
EverStoned77
Posted on 14 December 18 at 02:13
The biggest reason why I'll NEVER support M$'s digital only ideas, if I buy something it's mine to keep for as long as I want to not until they decide to remove it from the download library, can't help wondering just how many games they'vedone this with warning ... As for EWJ I was so lucky that I downloaded it onto my X1 when I bought it, guess I'll have to keep it there indefinably roll
It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
Living Legends
Posted on 14 December 18 at 15:13
No, I was able to download marble blast ultra and all it's dlc a few weeks ago. I accidentally formatted the wrong HDD and now I can only download my dlc content and not the game.
iTiiDuS iNc
iTiiDuS iNc
Posted on 04 March 19 at 11:41, Edited on 04 March 19 at 12:08 by iTiiDuS iNc
You can download it on a Xbox one without Problems.

Febuary 2019
Edit: There is something weird though.
Same like the Co-op DLC From the original Red Dead Redemption. As soon it got ported for backwards compatibility, it wasn't possible to download it on the 360.
It has to have something to do with the Co-Op play .
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 04 March 19 at 12:55
EverStoned77 said:
indefinably roll
Wut
EverStoned77
EverStoned77
Posted on 20 March 19 at 00:25
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
EverStoned77 said:
indefinably roll
Wut
Sorry, either a brain fart or an auto correct laugh
... was supposed to say indefinitely
It's not like I'm saying that I am Batman, I'm just saying no one has EVER seen us at the same time. . .
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.