Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:40
    Wonder what the ratios will be like. Since it's a party game you'll have plenty of people playing just for that, but on the flip-side, achievement-hunters can just use the manual themselves.

Some of the steam achievements have pretty low percentages, though that's taking everyone into account.
  • branstoneboybranstoneboy398,311
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:42
    Did not realise this was coming to the One, do you download the manual from online?
  • RacxieRacxie470,683
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:45
    I wonder how well this will work not being in VR. This would be better for WMR afaik.
  • Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:45
    branstoneboy said:
    Did not realise this was coming to the One, do you download the manual from online?
    Yes, you can either download (and then print) a PDF, or just use their web page. - Link
  • JumboWarioJumboWario876,817
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:50, Edited on 09 August 18 at 18:50 by JumboWario
    Elite1111111111 said:
    achievement-hunters can just use the manual themselves
    I’m assuming you won’t be able to pause in a game like this. Having to do both jobs as one person will probably still be pretty challenging.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 09 August 18 at 18:52
    Racxie said:
    I wonder how well this will work not being in VR. This would be better for WMR afaik.
    The PC version doesn't need VR either. It's much easier to handle with just mouse and keyboard honestly but as long as you have a button and a control stick it's easy to play.
  • Maka91Maka911,342,978
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 19:00
    JumboWario said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    I’m assuming you won’t be able to pause in a game like this. Having to do both jobs as one person will probably still be pretty challenging.
    You can't pause.

Also, there's no chance of doing any of the harder bombs solo. The last category for example usually requires multiple (3-5) manual solvers at a time. Playing solo and doing the manual stuff, you'll probably be able to grab about 600/1000.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan813,445
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 19:09
    Maka91 said:
    JumboWario said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    You can't pause.
    Even by disconnecting the controller ?
  • GrmRpr69GrmRpr69572,367
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 19:20
    This is one game ill play. Been wanting to play this, give me and the girlfriend something to play together.clapcn_guide
  • Posted on 09 August 18 at 19:27
    Maka91 said:
    You can't pause.

Also, there's no chance of doing any of the harder bombs solo.
    You underestimate my power.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,212
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 19:28
    This game is sooooo good. Had so much fun 100% it on Steam, might have to do it again if friends are willing to go through it a second time. Nothing feels better than disarming the last module with nothing but a few seconds to go laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite3,305,234
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 21:05
    YES!!!! INSTANT PREORDER!!!
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,300,341
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 22:48
    Been waiting for this for a while, plus the achievements look easy. Cannot wait to play this
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,340,212
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 23:07
    Unless you have a competent group of friends to help, the Extreme and Exotic sections are kind of out of the question. So not that easy.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 09 August 18 at 23:39
    Oooh I'm currently playing this on PC and it's crazy fun! I hope some of the modded modules will also be coming to Xbox.
    ~Stino
  • Posted on 10 August 18 at 04:42
    Yas Im looking forward to play this game. Might have to bug into playing this laugh
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,300,341
    Posted on 10 August 18 at 05:58
    Shinnizle said:
    Unless you have a competent group of friends to help, the Extreme and Exotic sections are kind of out of the question. So not that easy.
    If I'm lucky I can get together a fully competent gaming session group. Might be a bit of a stretch but it's worth a try
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,834,320
    Posted on 10 August 18 at 06:04
    Maka91 said:
    JumboWario said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    You can't pause.

Also, there's no chance of doing any of the harder bombs solo. The last category for example usually requires multiple (3-5) manual solvers at a time. Playing solo and doing the manual stuff, you'll probably be able to grab about 600/1000.
    I did everything solo on the Steam version, is it that the controls are worse or something? Just gotta memorise it all.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • mrbellekmrbellek473,700
    Posted on 10 August 18 at 08:15, Edited on 10 August 18 at 08:15 by mrbellek
    I played this game a lot on PC, but at some point it gets impossible to solve any bomb unless you have dedicated team members for certain modules. Doing this solo would be nearly impossible. I'm tempted to pick this up though, it would be lot of fun with the wife on the easier levels.

The game saying this is local co-op only is nonsense, since you just need one or more people with the manual to join - they can be anywhere. As long as you can convey the information to them to solve the module, you can "play online".
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.