Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 10 August 18 at 14:05
    mrbellek said:
    I played this game a lot on PC, but at some point it gets impossible to solve any bomb unless you have dedicated team members for certain modules. Doing this solo would be nearly impossible. I'm tempted to pick this up though, it would be lot of fun with the wife on the easier levels.

The game saying this is local co-op only is nonsense, since you just need one or more people with the manual to join - they can be anywhere. As long as you can convey the information to them to solve the module, you can "play online".
    The game executable itself does not utilize any Xbox Live multiplayer capabilities, thus it cannot (by the policies of the Microsoft Store) claim to support online play.

This game is unconventional. It makes sense that the Store wouldn't have a specific exemption carved out for it.
  • mrbellekmrbellek473,334
    Posted on 10 August 18 at 14:39
    Sorry, but the description of the game on the Microsoft Store literally says: Local co-op party game: https://www.microsoft.com/p/keep-talking-and-nobody-explodes...

What I meant is, you can play with people online, as long as they are in your party and have a copy of the manual. They don't even need the game (the store description also mentions this).
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74367,696
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 04:11
    This looks like purest 'pants' to me man, ile give this a huge pass yuk!!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.