Game Discussion: Zazmo Arcade Pack

Refunded this game because devs are stupid.

• Posted on 09 August 18 at 23:47Permalink
    It's funny that they go out of their way to break their game. If it works fine, why do they need to do that?

I think this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I'm never touching an indie game on release ever again, and if I do it better be dirt cheap. Getting a little tired of buying broken garbage.

On that note, this developer in turn has lost all my trust and future support, so I'll never touch their shit ever again.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario717,066
    Posted on 10 August 18 at 00:02Permalink
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    I'm never touching an indie game on release ever again
    Have fun playing only AAA games that are also broken on release. You'll miss some fantastic games.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 10 August 18 at 02:42Permalink
    JumboWario said:
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    Have fun playing only AAA games that are also broken on release. You'll miss some fantastic games.
    I don't buy games on release date but they are broken to shit. Look at sea of thieves, broken beyond disbelief.

I think the Devs for Culling 2 were the ones that should had broken peoples back
  • Posted on 10 August 18 at 20:16Permalink
    Living Legends said:
    JumboWario said:
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    I don't buy games on release date but they are broken to shit. Look at sea of thieves, broken beyond disbelief.

I think the Devs for Culling 2 were the ones that should had broken peoples back
    Or the devs for The Culling 2 should have their backs broke.
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • Stealth DavidStealth David1,948,196
    Posted on 14 August 18 at 14:40Permalink
    Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    It's funny that they go out of their way to break their game. If it works fine, why do they need to do that?

I think this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I'm never touching an indie game on release ever again, and if I do it better be dirt cheap. Getting a little tired of buying broken garbage.

On that note, this developer in turn has lost all my trust and future support, so I'll never touch their shit ever again.
    Guess someone found this hard laugh
    Follow me on Twitter for giveaways @StealthDavid
  • Tatl360Tatl360237,053
    Posted on 14 August 18 at 17:33Permalink
    I don't think the devs for this game are stupid as they came here on this site to gather information about the achievements.
    It's really hard when developers show this kind of attention in achievements.

It's certainly a game on my list.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.