Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Pre-PAX ID@Xbox Open House Introduces 16 New Titles: Part 1

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
166,516
punkyliar
Posted on 13 August 18 at 17:49
One of them might not be an ID@Xbox title

Please click here to read the story: Pre-PAX ID@Xbox Open House Introduces 16 New Titles: Part 1
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 13 August 18 at 17:55
Bendy and the ink machine looks good, definitely not what I thought it was going to be.
BiLLzuMaNaTi
1,756,891
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 13 August 18 at 18:02
I can’t wait for Starbound!
YouTube: AchievementLand
Vok 250
169,258
Vok 250
Posted on 13 August 18 at 18:49
Bendy and the ink machine looks amazing. Definitely thought it would be another lame walking simulator at the start of the trailer and then things just kept getting weirder.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 13 August 18 at 18:50
I have Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes on PC. It's kinda fun with some friends, but you really have to be quickly and don't make any mistakes. The completion probably won't be easy due to the Extreme difficulty. You really need to practice, practice and practice with your gaming partner, memorize the manual, or be real quick with searching in the manual and defusing within the time. The manual can be found on the internet so you could always try to tackle that game solo.
DoggyDog420
297,062
DoggyDog420
Posted on 13 August 18 at 20:35
Still patiently waiting on more about Tunic. Looked so cool at E3.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 13 August 18 at 21:15
The game with Howard the Duck in it isn't named Howard the Duck. Which game has him in it?
MugenKairo
239,444
MugenKairo
Posted on 13 August 18 at 22:30
I could see Bendy getting very ghoulish. Once I see more gameplay I’ll know if it’s for me, but love the art style.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
MugenKairo
239,444
MugenKairo
Posted on 13 August 18 at 22:31
DoggyDog420 said:
Still patiently waiting on more about Tunic. Looked so cool at E3.
THAT is my most anticipated game for the last 3 years, can’t wait for that game, Day 1.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Shinnizle
701,435
Shinnizle
Posted on 14 August 18 at 02:36
Kennyannydenny said:
I have Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes on PC. It's kinda fun with some friends, but you really have to be quickly and don't make any mistakes. The completion probably won't be easy due to the Extreme difficulty. You really need to practice, practice and practice with your gaming partner, memorize the manual, or be real quick with searching in the manual and defusing within the time. The manual can be found on the internet so you could always try to tackle that game solo.
You can also find simplified versions of the manual online. The manual was purposely written to be convoluted in some parts.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 14 August 18 at 03:36
MugenKairo said:
DoggyDog420 said:
Still patiently waiting on more about Tunic. Looked so cool at E3.
THAT is my most anticipated game for the last 3 years, can’t wait for that game, Day 1.
toast
War...war never changes.
Legohead 1977
837,931
Legohead 1977
Posted on 14 August 18 at 14:46
Bendy and Keep Talking look interesting.

Deathgarden seems to be filling the gap Evolve will leave when it goes, if it does!
Legohead 1977
Rhhe82
254,598
Rhhe82
Posted on 27 September 18 at 09:03
La-Mulana 2. How did I miss this piece of fantastic news? Loved the first one, shame it hasn't made it to Xbox.
UnfurledEmu75
546,547
UnfurledEmu75
Posted on 13 February 19 at 19:30
Starbound first known 2015
Estimated release date 2018
Current year 2019
Release date... who knows
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.