The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 14th, 2018

AuthorMessage
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 16 August 18 at 04:59
Elite1111111111 said:
FH2 Porsche Pack is on sale for $1.50, so if you haven't bought it yet, now's the time!
Achievements tied to this?
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 16 August 18 at 06:27
I really would like to buy ACA metal slug but cannot help but think there will be a collection at some point in the future. It's hard not to cave and get it but over the years I have learned to wait. Please prove me right.
Happy Gaming
JackMatt210
JackMatt210
Posted on 16 August 18 at 09:08
Battlefield 1 for me 😁
JackMatt210
Koding
Koding
Posted on 16 August 18 at 13:32
rad fad said:
Elite1111111111 said:
FH2 Porsche Pack is on sale for $1.50, so if you haven't bought it yet, now's the time!
Achievements tied to this?
Yep, 15 of them...

Porsche Expansion for Forza Horizon 2
Koding - TA and TSA Staff Member
uyadaddysson
uyadaddysson
Posted on 16 August 18 at 15:34
Can anyone compare the ACA games to the backward comp releases of the games? I have Samurai Shodown I believe but I don't want to buy again if this is basically the same thing.
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 17 August 18 at 21:44
I think I made a bad choice with Battlefield 1. I know V is around teh corner but I didn't expect servers being empty.

The loading times are so slooowwww....
Baca
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 20 August 18 at 03:42
o Heres Jonny o said:
I really would like to buy ACA metal slug but cannot help but think there will be a collection at some point in the future. It's hard not to cave and get it but over the years I have learned to wait. Please prove me right.
I would be completely shocked if there is ever a collection released for these. Ever.

Even if they did, a collection of which games? There are a Bird here and there that have sequels, but not many.

Anyone waiting for any kind of collection of any kind is almost definitely going to be disappointed.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
DE4N MUFC
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 20 August 18 at 17:50
Can anybody recommend the CoD MWR Variety map pack? I don’t know if many people have it and if some modes have empty servers. It’s either this or the Watchdogs season pass.

I’d like to know if the original Xbox games will ever be included in a sale or with GWG. I’d like to try out a few like Mercenaries, Black, Crimson Skies etc.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 20 August 18 at 18:03
DE4N MUFC said:
I’d like to know if the original Xbox games will ever be included in a sale or with GWG. I’d like to try out a few like Mercenaries, Black, Crimson Skies etc.
I'm not sure if they'll ever go on sale, but I do know you can play Black for free if you have EA Access.
Koding - TA and TSA Staff Member
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 20 August 18 at 18:34
Koding said:
DE4N MUFC said:
I'm not sure if they'll ever go on sale, but I do know you can play Black for free if you have EA Access.
KOTOR has been on sale at least once since it went Xbox One BC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.