Game Discussion: Killer Instinct

Looking for daytime boosting partner

• mudder85mudder85993,617
    Posted on 15 August 18 at 17:08
    I would like to find someone who is available during the day to boost the ranked achievements for each fighter. Rather than setting up a session, I think it would be better to just friend the person and message them when we are both on. Anyone interested in trying this with me send me a message. toast
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,293
    Posted on 15 August 18 at 17:10, Edited on 15 August 18 at 17:11 by TheMaize
    Just a hint.

Matchmaking can be a pain. Especially with people who don't live close by.

If you have a computer though, you can download it there, and boost with yourself on a silveraccount. Just start searching first on the Xbox, and then start searching 10 seconds later on the pc

I had the best success matching up that way
  • mudder85mudder85993,617
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 16:21
    thanks!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 August 18 at 17:04
    TheMaize said:
    Just a hint.

Matchmaking can be a pain. Especially with people who don't live close by.

If you have a computer though, you can download it there, and boost with yourself on a silveraccount. Just start searching first on the Xbox, and then start searching 10 seconds later on the pc

I had the best success matching up that way
    does it matter which profile is on which device?
    Osuraa
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 September 18 at 19:44
    I'm interested in boosting all I can on KI. Only have Season 2 characters atm.
    I'm not sure I can do what was suggested boosting your own dummy. I have a chromebook which I'm not savvy at all with using as it was givin to me by my late mother. I digress, but would like to boost ranked wins, exhibition win, supreme win, & defeat 6 diff characters with characters I have unlocked. if anyone is down himme wit a message.
    Keep Calm & LTFU
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads