Game Discussion: Madden NFL 19 Forum

Can’t unlock any achievements

AuthorMessage
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 15 August 18 at 20:21
For some reason I can’t unlock any achievements. I am playing on the EA Access trial but you’ve always been able to unlock achievements with it and I’ve seen people unlock stuff during the trial with this game so that can’t be it.
I’ve done the Legacy score requirements for Franchise mode multiple times where I got way over the score needed with no luck.
I haven’t got any MUT achievements even for simple ones like Making a team, completing a Solo challenge, winning an Auction.
I’ve been playing it since a day before release so I’ve given it time before trying again and no they’re not “Done, Unlocking”

And achievements still unlock fine in other games so I have no idea what’s up, anyone have any ideas?
iTz CRUSHER
iTz CRUSHER
Posted on 16 August 18 at 03:38
Not sure if this helps but, I've seen that if two profiles are signed, in it can glitch achievements from unlocking
ljwaves
ljwaves
Posted on 17 August 18 at 12:47
Meant to edit the above.

I am using the trial too.

Achievement not unlocking for me either.

Only one profile signed in.
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 17 August 18 at 20:32
Yeah I only had one profile signed in as well. I guess the moment of truth will be if the achievements will unlock if we actually play the full game but I’m not confident it will so I’m not in a rush to get it
imaidiot19
imaidiot19
Posted on 18 August 18 at 19:27
Yeah, I was going to dive the game like I have done all of the others...oh well. I'll wait until next spring.
Yes, I know I am.
mouserat6
mouserat6
Posted on 25 October 18 at 23:05
Did anyone ever solve this cause i unlocked like 1 achievement and now i can unlock anything
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.