Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Episodic Sci-Fi Adventure Elea Will Be Twisting Your Melon in September

AuthorMessage
ChewieOnIce
617,345
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 17 August 18 at 01:59
If sci-fi movies have taught me anything it's to leave missing people well enough alone

Please click here to read the story: Episodic Sci-Fi Adventure Elea Will Be Twisting Your Melon in September
Inspector 74
221,836
Inspector 74
Posted on 17 August 18 at 04:07
I saw a trailer for this on the store the other day and it looks 'bonkers, crazy good!!!', I just wish they put the appropriate games in the 'Summer Spotlight' as 'Pre Orders' I feel they've really made a bit of a 'dogs dick' of this Summer Spotlight the points allocations are all over the show, not all the Pre orders are listed as such and they've really not promoted it, previously you had a list of what was on the way the following week and there was 80 odd games they've added a few more AND 'State of Mind" looks and sounds awesome
'just give me those goddam Microsoft Reward Points you shitbags Microsoft, youre new ahem!!! reward scheme sucks buttocks
Kindled Knave
620,812
Kindled Knave
Posted on 17 August 18 at 06:36
This looks so SICK! Goddamn I love me some good sci-fi story A-LA Tacoma. Instant purchase.
Halcyon Pure
423,367
Halcyon Pure
Posted on 17 August 18 at 09:29
Omega Swagtimus said:
This looks so SICK! Goddamn I love me some good sci-fi story A-LA Tacoma. Instant purchase.
My thoughts exactly.
LadyNova01
287,705
LadyNova01
Posted on 17 August 18 at 10:09
Saw the trailer for this and I got interested in this game right away. Might wait till all the episodes are out though since I'm trying to work through my backlog as much as possible before the end of the year game storm begins
No emotion, that's what business is. If I start it I damn well finish it
Soulbleed426
198,790
Soulbleed426
Posted on 17 August 18 at 12:54
Vesper Angel 89 said:
Saw the trailer for this and I got interested in this game right away. Might wait till all the episodes are out though since I'm trying to work through my backlog as much as possible before the end of the year game storm begins
Ditto!
BMann1976
137,098
BMann1976
Posted on 17 August 18 at 16:22
$12 for one episode?
Shadow 00 Fox
544,565
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 19 August 18 at 18:55
Inspector 74 said:
I saw a trailer for this on the store the other day and it looks 'bonkers, crazy good!!!', I just wish they put the appropriate games in the 'Summer Spotlight' as 'Pre Orders' I feel they've really made a bit of a 'dogs dick' of this Summer Spotlight the points allocations are all over the show, not all the Pre orders are listed as such and they've really not promoted it, previously you had a list of what was on the way the following week and there was 80 odd games they've added a few more AND 'State of Mind" looks and sounds awesome
'just give me those goddam Microsoft Reward Points you shitbags Microsoft, youre new ahem!!! reward scheme sucks buttocks
That is a shocking amount of profanity crammed into one brief post. Reported.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 19 August 18 at 19:50
That voice acting sounds real not good. redface
War...war never changes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.