Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: Walking Dead, Overcooked! 2, Black Ops 4 Beta and Win a Game Code

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,081
  • triplepowtriplepow219,806
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 17:04
    Who’s this rich you mentioned?warning
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 17 August 18 at 18:05
    Flipping Death and Dead Cells look really fun.
  • xNSHDxNSHD1,760,585
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 18:09
    dead cells looks like an awesome game.
  • Posted on 17 August 18 at 18:25
    May actually try out Plants vs Zombies 2 this weekend. And definitely have plans to get Overcooked 2!
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,270,376
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 18:40
    The trouble with episodic games like TWD is I don't want to start them until it's all out, and then because the marketing is long gone I kind of forget about them a little bit and never start - still havent played S3!

That being said, breaking up a game like that into episodes help give you an indication of a good place to finish to not fuck the storytelling up too much.
  • GGM 2ThreeGGM 2Three322,332
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 18:49
    dead cells looks interesting. I cant wait for Shenmue 1 & 2 this Tuesday!
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,352,951
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 19:07
    I tried the cart feature to get MEGAMAN X LEGACY COLLECTION 1 and 2. And pre download FH4.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep507,146
    Posted on 17 August 18 at 20:44
    I still want overcooked 2 and im so excited for it.
  • ZNMSZNMS452,304
    Posted on 18 August 18 at 08:40
    I'm actually looking forward to trying out Epic Mickey 2. Not so much for, For Honor.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • taximiketaximike442,297
    Posted on 18 August 18 at 12:10
    Id like a cocktail bar simulator wherr you learn how to make all the different types and could have some Tom Cruise level of flare.
    Also enjoyed papers please and mini metro
  • RunroyRunroy806,465
    Posted on 18 August 18 at 12:30
    game developer simulator?
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Runroy][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Runroy.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 18 August 18 at 13:41
    So... how many kitchens did you burn down? roll
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus251,432
    Posted on 18 August 18 at 21:26
    Overcooked 2 is going to make or break my relationship!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,688,137
    Posted on 20 August 18 at 03:30
    Completed Overcooked 2 this weekend with 3 friends in couch co-op and it was frickin' amazing.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 20 August 18 at 22:05
    Hi guys I had a bit of a game registering for UHH4 this week and had to add loads of games to my collection. Is there a way of viewing your completion percentage whilst removing discontinued or unobtainable achievements? If so how can you do it? Cheers
    Rob
  • Posted on 22 August 18 at 22:15
    Still trying to finish the first Overcooked. Will need someone else to play with if I'm going to attempt Overcooked 2 laugh.
  • Posted on 23 August 18 at 02:31
    Very excited for UHH, I was able to make the knockout rounds last year and hoping for the same thing. Dead Cells looks awesome, can’t wait for that to go on sale.
  • Posted on 23 August 18 at 02:45
    Bishop Brenan said:
    Hi guys I had a bit of a game registering for UHH4 this week and had to add loads of games to my collection. Is there a way of viewing your completion percentage whilst removing discontinued or unobtainable achievements? If so how can you do it? Cheers
    Not exactly sure what you mean but I’ll give it a go. Adding started games to your collection doesn’t effect your completion %, once you pop a cheevo then it’s on your tag for life. You can never remove an unobtainable achievement from your tag but for contest purposes an unobtainable achievement won’t be picked because it obviously can’t be popped. If a mistake is made and one is picked just write a message on the UHH forums and TA will give you and your competitor a new achievement.

Removing a game from your collection for the competition like you no longer own it only counts for the competition so it cannot be picked. Removing a game from your collection doesn’t effect your completion % because it stays with you for life.
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,270,376
    Posted on 24 August 18 at 17:13
    Runroy said:
    game developer simulator?
    I think uber/lyft driver is more likely - and then they will use the data to train their own AI drivers for the real world :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.