Game Discussion: Railway Empire Forum

Surprise - Great Lakes bugged

AuthorMessage
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 19 August 18 at 02:31
Just kidding, it’s no surprise.

The Great Lakes achievements are bugged.

I’ve tested by popping 4 achievements on both versions of the scenario, and I can’t get a single one to pop.

I know a couple are popping for some people, but I completed the requirements for four different achievements on two separate saves and didn’t get a single achievement.

I’d avoid this if I were you.
DirtyJRH
DirtyJRH
Posted on 19 August 18 at 19:09
Same here, I should have 5/8 achievements but only have 1, I guess I should feel lucky even 1 popped, this game continues to be garbage as far as achievements go. If you enjoy actually getting achievements that you have unlocked avoid this game and DLC they've never fixed one thing that's broken. I'm done wasting my time with it!
Opus Taki
Opus Taki
Posted on 25 August 18 at 02:09
Same exact bug as most other achievements in the game.
I wouldn't say avoid so much as don't expect achievements to unlock when they should.
I've got 5/8 so far (though my Xbox app insists I have 6/8) and only two unlocked when they should have.
x meltiger x
x meltiger x
Posted on 26 August 18 at 07:25
The 4 I have didn’t unlock on time. Randomly middle of night a few days later lol
Opus Taki
Opus Taki
Posted on 28 August 18 at 17:13
I've not replayed anything and all the achievements are now unlocked for me, so it really is as you were for this DLC. As long as you fulfill the achievement criteria they will unlock eventually.
AlmightySparrow
Posted on 14 January 19 at 00:26
Just jumped back on great lakes dlc I had the game saved with all city's connected and quarterly profit, just deleted a city's station and track then rebuilt it and the achievement popped
Rather play UNO again with all the freaks beating off this game is shit
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.