Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

V-Rally 4 Trailer Highlights Buggy Vehicles

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove445,007
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv516,715
    Posted on 20 August 18 at 00:01Permalink
    I'm very interested in this game, it looks cool, but looks can be deceiving. Gravel looked cool but after playing the demo I was happy I didn't buy it, the driving physics in that game are awful. Same with some of the WRC game(s), I played a demo of 1 or 2 of them and the driving physics are trash in them as well. I fear this might end up being similar, so as much as I want to, I can't bring myself to preorder it. Going to have to wait for reviews (which honestly might not sway my opinion) and/or hopefully a demo. If there's any indication it'll have a Rallisport Challenge handling style I'll jump on it. Even better if it has a DiRT Rally handling style.
    Streets Ahead
  • PauldnbPauldnb886,217
    Posted on 20 August 18 at 00:05Permalink
    most these games from BigBen or Milestone seem to have a weird handling. even their Bike games so yeah I agree it may not be the best. only games I am picking up this time is F1 2018 and FH4 should keep me going inbetween everything else.. its a shame though as recently the racing genre seems to be taking off with amount of releases every year, just to find out most of them handle really badly.. like they have a formula and stick to the same thing each time.
  • Posted on 20 August 18 at 01:47Permalink
    If it handles like Dirt, I'll be happy
  • Posted on 20 August 18 at 02:52Permalink
    If they know the game currently has buggy vehicles, why aren't they patching them before the game comes out? Smh shock
  • Posted on 20 August 18 at 03:26Permalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    If they know the game currently has buggy vehicles, why aren't they patching them before the game comes out? Smh shock
    *rimshot*
  • halohogghalohogg101,227
    Posted on 20 August 18 at 13:11Permalink
    Swinny Costello said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    *rimshot*
    I read the title quickly thinking there were buggy achievements in Dirt Rally I just purchased. ooof facepalm
  • Posted on 20 August 18 at 13:15Permalink
    Looks good. Will keep an eye on it. F1 2018, FH4 and Wreckfest still to look forward to for me this year.
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 02:22Permalink
    Really like the look of this but I was excited for Gravel too and was disappointed with that. It wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t great either. Wish I’d waited for the price to drop.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.