Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

[UPDATE] Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 21st, 2018

AuthorMessage
Ryn0 L
Ryn0 L
Posted on 21 August 18 at 03:51, Edited on 21 August 18 at 03:55 by Ryn0 L
paintballgirl said:
Ryn0 L said:
So close...i've been waiting for AC Origins Season Pass...
That was part of last week's sale. $24.
Thanks! I skipped straight down to "DLC" and missed it. Looks like the individuals are 30% off for a few more hours, so I'll get them now
Sketchy77
Sketchy77
Posted on 21 August 18 at 03:57
Damnit, was gonna snag Vampyr.

Guess I'll have to wait for a real sale.
Achievement Unlocked ~ Read My Signature 0G
z neo matrix z
Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:01
Damn nier on sale but only 25% ill wait for at least 40
GameSoldSep
GameSoldSep
Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:39
Is the Homefront season pass worth a fiver considering that title is on game pass? I know it had a lot of bad reviews but I quite enjoyed the last one on x360
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:50
Achilles337 said:
bLaKgRaVy said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
planting42 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
WILDPANTHER9212 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Cemetery Girls said:
Why do so many have blank prices? Different sale going on in another region?
Was wondering the same ?? odd, never seen this before. I'm assuming there was some error/issue with sales upload. Hopefully they'll notice and get it sorted out ?? They're usually good about that ??
Looks like most of the sale might be exclusive to UK region as I saw Let's Sing 2016 and 2017 on sale which I know aren't available in the US. Clicking on the UK region for the show prices also shows this so that would be my best guess.
Oh damn! I have never seen that happen before. Wow, now I know what it feels like when we get sales and the rest don't...FkN suuuuucks! ??There were quite a few I was wanting to, go figure ??
Let's hope they dropped the ball or something, that's pretty odd to have so many items only on sale in one region.
I'm an I hope so! ??
It would be nice, if it's true, that the article mentioned that. roll
There is a lot of issues with Xbox live right now and I’m assuming the pricing not showing is part of the problem.
I don’t have achievements unlocking or any showing on my profile for the last 60 days....weird
Man I thought it was just me, couldn't find anything online about. My cheevos progress stopped tracking, and they aren't popping when they should.. really worried it's gonna screw up my progress in my current game since I already passed the point where I shoulda got one. As well as the cumulative ones 😑
Matthew
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:00
Living Legends said:
Yinga Garten said:
Now is the time to pick up Agony.
Might gift it to Vit1. I know it is on his wish list for reviewable content
If someone gifts it to me I’ll write a walkthrough for it
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:09
Titanfall 2 for just over a fiver is a fantastic deal.
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:41
Yes someone gift me agony as well. Ill do a walkthrough and review it. The whole shabang

Lmfao.....
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
eayragt
eayragt
Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:54
Maybe MS have realised that us Brit have become masters of buying abroad cheaply from Argentina or Turkey, and this is their way of countering it.
Say everything with a smile
DURDENS WRATH
DURDENS WRATH
Posted on 21 August 18 at 06:42
Man they are stingy with the halo wars 2 dlc
Boothdom
Boothdom
Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:15
Surely its due to gamescom, no? Didn't Eurozone (and UK) get a specific sale for this last year?

If so, it's the ONLY time UK and EUR get a teeny bit of preferential treatment over the US...... enjoy it while its here. Sorry US dudes, now you know what it feels like 358 days of the year.
Dom
Dimebar Dan
Dimebar Dan
Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:23
GameSoldSep said:
Is the Homefront season pass worth a fiver considering that title is on game pass? I know it had a lot of bad reviews but I quite enjoyed the last one on x360
You get three short pieces of single player DLC - all of which can be completed in under an hour

They are quite fun and do add some to the story, achievements are easy but like I said, very short
Having a 2.5 YO Daughter really eats into my gaming time :o(
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:31
Steep, thank you.
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:58
Boothdom said:
Surely its due to gamescom, no? Didn't Eurozone (and UK) get a specific sale for this last year?

If so, it's the ONLY time UK and EUR get a teeny bit of preferential treatment over the US...... enjoy it while its here. Sorry US dudes, now you know what it feels like 358 days of the year.
I was thinking maybe bc of gamescon, but that'd be odd. I mean did the U.S. just get the E3 sale bc it was here? πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty sure no..Also are your years longer than ours as well!? 358? Madness I tell ya! πŸ˜‚
Matthew
Smudgenat0r
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:25
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Boothdom said:

I was thinking maybe bc of gamescon, but that'd be odd. I mean did the U.S. just get the E3 sale bc it was here? πŸ˜‚ I'm pretty sure no..Also are your years longer than ours as well!? 358? Madness I tell ya! πŸ˜‚
Fairly sure the maths is right. 7 days in a week. 358 + 7 = 365 days which is a year πŸ˜‚
MightyBlues78
Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:33
Goodbye wallet, we had some good times... cry
GameSoldSep
GameSoldSep
Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:56
Dimebar Dan said:
GameSoldSep said:
You get three short pieces of single player DLC - all of which can be completed in under an hour

They are quite fun and do add some to the story, achievements are easy but like I said, very short
I'll go for that. Thanks smile
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 21 August 18 at 09:04, Edited on 21 August 18 at 09:04 by Legohead 1977
The real question is....80p, still too much for the Serpent King?
Legohead 1977
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 21 August 18 at 09:24
As many of you noticed, there were a lot of EU only sales today. With so many reductions we've split these out into their own articles to make it a bit easier to see the discounts relative to your continent. Check out the links below for full details.

European Exclusive Xbox 360 Sale Roundup

European Exclusive Xbox One Sale Roundup
Signature
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:03
DAN5KI97 said:
Was just waiting for SR IV to go on sale lol hopefully it will be on sale in Australia.
Doesn't look like it facepalm
It's been on sale about a million times my friend.
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.