The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

[UPDATE] Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 21st, 2018

  • Ryn0 LRyn0 L519,501
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 03:51, Edited on 21 August 18 at 03:55 by Ryn0 LPermalink
    paintballgirl said:
    Ryn0 L said:
    So close...i've been waiting for AC Origins Season Pass...
    That was part of last week's sale. $24.
    Thanks! I skipped straight down to "DLC" and missed it. Looks like the individuals are 30% off for a few more hours, so I'll get them now
  • Sketchy77Sketchy77302,834
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 03:57Permalink
    Damnit, was gonna snag Vampyr.

    Guess I'll have to wait for a real sale.
    Achievement Unlocked ~ Read My Signature 0G
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:01Permalink
    Damn nier on sale but only 25% ill wait for at least 40
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:39Permalink
    Is the Homefront season pass worth a fiver considering that title is on game pass? I know it had a lot of bad reviews but I quite enjoyed the last one on x360
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 04:50Permalink
    Achilles337 said:
    bLaKgRaVy said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    planting42 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    WILDPANTHER9212 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Cemetery Girls said:
    Why do so many have blank prices? Different sale going on in another region?
    Was wondering the same ?? odd, never seen this before. I'm assuming there was some error/issue with sales upload. Hopefully they'll notice and get it sorted out ?? They're usually good about that ??
    Looks like most of the sale might be exclusive to UK region as I saw Let's Sing 2016 and 2017 on sale which I know aren't available in the US. Clicking on the UK region for the show prices also shows this so that would be my best guess.
    Oh damn! I have never seen that happen before. Wow, now I know what it feels like when we get sales and the rest don't...FkN suuuuucks! ??There were quite a few I was wanting to, go figure ??
    Let's hope they dropped the ball or something, that's pretty odd to have so many items only on sale in one region.
    I'm an I hope so! ??
    It would be nice, if it's true, that the article mentioned that. roll
    There is a lot of issues with Xbox live right now and I’m assuming the pricing not showing is part of the problem.
    I don’t have achievements unlocking or any showing on my profile for the last 60 days....weird
    Man I thought it was just me, couldn't find anything online about. My cheevos progress stopped tracking, and they aren't popping when they should.. really worried it's gonna screw up my progress in my current game since I already passed the point where I shoulda got one. As well as the cumulative ones 😡
    Matthew
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:00Permalink
    Living Legends said:
    Yinga Garten said:
    Now is the time to pick up Agony.
    Might gift it to Vit1. I know it is on his wish list for reviewable content
    If someone gifts it to me I’ll write a walkthrough for it
  • BillarghBillargh357,765
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:09Permalink
    Titanfall 2 for just over a fiver is a fantastic deal.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:41Permalink
    Yes someone gift me agony as well. Ill do a walkthrough and review it. The whole shabang

    Lmfao.....
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • eayragteayragt197,064
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 05:54Permalink
    Maybe MS have realised that us Brit have become masters of buying abroad cheaply from Argentina or Turkey, and this is their way of countering it.
    Say everything with a smile
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 06:42Permalink
    Man they are stingy with the halo wars 2 dlc
  • BoothdomBoothdom264,914
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:15Permalink
    Surely its due to gamescom, no? Didn't Eurozone (and UK) get a specific sale for this last year?

    If so, it's the ONLY time UK and EUR get a teeny bit of preferential treatment over the US...... enjoy it while its here. Sorry US dudes, now you know what it feels like 358 days of the year.
    Dom
  • Dimebar DanDimebar Dan584,663
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:23Permalink
    GameSoldSep said:
    Is the Homefront season pass worth a fiver considering that title is on game pass? I know it had a lot of bad reviews but I quite enjoyed the last one on x360
    You get three short pieces of single player DLC - all of which can be completed in under an hour

    They are quite fun and do add some to the story, achievements are easy but like I said, very short
    Having a 2.5 YO Daughter really eats into my gaming time :o(
  • onnovdwonnovdw314,532
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:31Permalink
    Steep, thank you.
    " they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 07:58Permalink
    Boothdom said:
    Surely its due to gamescom, no? Didn't Eurozone (and UK) get a specific sale for this last year?

    If so, it's the ONLY time UK and EUR get a teeny bit of preferential treatment over the US...... enjoy it while its here. Sorry US dudes, now you know what it feels like 358 days of the year.
    I was thinking maybe bc of gamescon, but that'd be odd. I mean did the U.S. just get the E3 sale bc it was here? 😂 I'm pretty sure no..Also are your years longer than ours as well!? 358? Madness I tell ya! 😂
    Matthew
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r640,636
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:25Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Boothdom said:
    Surely its due to gamescom, no? Didn't Eurozone (and UK) get a specific sale for this last year?

    If so, it's the ONLY time UK and EUR get a teeny bit of preferential treatment over the US...... enjoy it while its here. Sorry US dudes, now you know what it feels like 358 days of the year.
    I was thinking maybe bc of gamescon, but that'd be odd. I mean did the U.S. just get the E3 sale bc it was here? 😂 I'm pretty sure no..Also are your years longer than ours as well!? 358? Madness I tell ya! 😂
    Fairly sure the maths is right. 7 days in a week. 358 + 7 = 365 days which is a year 😂
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:33Permalink
    Goodbye wallet, we had some good times... cry
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 08:56Permalink
    Dimebar Dan said:
    GameSoldSep said:
    Is the Homefront season pass worth a fiver considering that title is on game pass? I know it had a lot of bad reviews but I quite enjoyed the last one on x360
    You get three short pieces of single player DLC - all of which can be completed in under an hour

    They are quite fun and do add some to the story, achievements are easy but like I said, very short
    I'll go for that. Thanks smile
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,138,596
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 09:04, Edited on 21 August 18 at 09:04 by Legohead 1977Permalink
    The real question is....80p, still too much for the Serpent King?
    Legohead 1977
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK562,493
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,072,827
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:03Permalink
    DAN5KI97 said:
    Was just waiting for SR IV to go on sale lol hopefully it will be on sale in Australia.
    Doesn't look like it facepalm
    It's been on sale about a million times my friend.
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.