The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

European Exclusive Xbox One Sale Roundup

• Proud AzraelProud Azrael163,583
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:31Permalink
    And now I'm waiting for the obligatory "Wah, why do they get a sale, us Americans are apparently way more important to the rest of the world" type comments. lol
    How now, ground cow?
  • GrawlNLGrawlNL157,397
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:34Permalink
    Wah, why do they get a sale, us Americans are apparently way more important to the rest of the world
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:40Permalink
    GrawlNL said:
    Wah, why do they get a sale, us Americans are apparently way more important to the rest of the world
    This is gold. laughlaugh
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:42, Edited on 21 August 18 at 10:46 by no1SuperVillainPermalink
    Does anybody play Ducati online? The online achievements look easy but cant get em if nobody plays.

I have the same issue with Ride which I picked up in a recent sale, only a few quick online achievements but nobody plays anymore.
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 10:44Permalink
    I’m surprised Devil May Cry HD Collection isn’t in the sale separately too. I’d have picked it up again if it was cheap as £24.99 is too much for a remaster they haven’t apparently improved much over the 360 HD Collection, especially as I had the 360 collection.
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 11:06Permalink
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    GrawlNL said:
    This is gold. laughlaugh
    Your standards for comedy are too low.
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 11:07Permalink
    no1SuperVillain said:
    Does anybody play Ducati online? The online achievements look easy but cant get em if nobody plays.

I have the same issue with Ride which I picked up in a recent sale, only a few quick online achievements but nobody plays anymore.
    That is what TA gaming sessions are for.
  • Mark BMark B494,548
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 11:49Permalink
    Also until the end of August Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass are each £2 for two months to new subscribers.
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 12:18Permalink
    Huh, this is strange. I'm not complaining though!
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 12:22Permalink
    Sean Reinhardl said:
    no1SuperVillain said:

To be honest I never think about these sessions. Might try posting one.
    👍
  • CalrethiCalrethi68,222
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 12:53Permalink
    no1SuperVillain said:
    Sean Reinhardl said:
    no1SuperVillain said:

To be honest I never think about these sessions. Might try posting one.
    👍
    Go for it, I had completely ignored them until I decided I wanted to pick up missing mp achievements for evolve and sunset overdrive and they were great, everyone got achievements in a fraction of the time I spent trying with randoms
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:19Permalink
    So when there's an event in the US everyone worldwide gets a sale but when there's a European event only Europe gets a sale? Okay then
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou190,141
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:23Permalink
    Awsome I was about to break my 3 month streak of no game purchases glad these are EU only as some would have been too tempting.

Must hold out till black friday...i....must... smile
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76427,420
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:34Permalink
    Stop bitching, people. Playstation has different sales for different regions all the time; if not always. (Hopefully this isn't a precedent for Xbox.)
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:34Permalink
    Sandman Prime said:
    So when there's an event in the US everyone worldwide gets a sale but when there's a European event only Europe gets a sale? Okay then
    On balance US gamers have it far better so you can hardly complain.
    You get more games exclusive to your territory, overall cheaper prices and often much cheaper sale prices as well. Not to mention earlier releases for a lot of games.
  • The Wet ChefThe Wet Chef212,024
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:48Permalink
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Awsome I was about to break my 3 month streak of no game purchases glad these are EU only as some would have been too tempting.

Must hold out till black friday...i....must... smile
    Hands over the 3 months coin laugh
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,189,958
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 13:50Permalink
    Man..a lot of these items on sale, are still cheaper buying full price in US$
  • DingadillyDingadilly1,160,213
    Posted on 21 August 18 at 14:37Permalink
    Some small part of me keeps thinking, does this mean there going to de list all these game or shutdown servers in a month's time?
  • Posted on 21 August 18 at 15:31Permalink
    no1SuperVillain said:
    Sandman Prime said:
    On balance US gamers have it far better so you can hardly complain.
    You get more games exclusive to your territory, overall cheaper prices and often much cheaper sale prices as well. Not to mention earlier releases for a lot of games.
    Except I’m not a US gamer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.