Game Discussion: Graveyard Keeper Forum

Embalming table

AuthorMessage
Larvi1
Larvi1
Posted on 21 August 18 at 16:29, Edited on 21 August 18 at 17:31 by Larvi1
Has anyone gotten the embalming table to work? I finally built one and after placing the body on the table I'm unable to remove it. Tried both table I and table II and neither works for me.

Edit - they've confirmed this is a bug that will be addressed in the next patch.
Shiny Pidgey
Shiny Pidgey
Posted on 22 August 18 at 10:21
This is a PC carryover bug. On the PC build, you couldn't pull bodies off embalming tables with a controller, and had to use the mouse to click the button instead. Never fixed for Xbox, apparently. Same thing with fridge pallets.

The workaround is that the body drops if you destroy the table. So, if you are at the point where you can't afford to put a non-perfect body in the graveyard, you can build the table, do the embalming, then destroy it each time. Not the best solution, but until we get anothet patch, it's the only way to make use of them.
Larvi1
Larvi1
Posted on 22 August 18 at 15:21
Thanks for the info, I wouldn't have thought to try destroying the table but it might be worth it for a body or 2 that I have that I want to clean up.
Code Jefe
Code Jefe
Posted on 22 August 18 at 23:23
Don't even worry about embalming, if you can consistently make 5-6 skull bodies, you'll never need it to beat the game.
CQOzymandias
CQOzymandias
Posted on 29 August 18 at 23:05
Just so you guys are aware, as of the update yesterday, the embalming table is working properly now and bodies can be removed. I've been furiously working and getting a handful of bodies full of chemicals! I have two beautiful 10 Skull bodies in my graveyard now.
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 10 September 18 at 16:39
Not sure if it's a "good" glitch but it's possible to get 13 white skull bodies now even though the scale and possible decorations is limited to 12 white skulls.
Every once in a while I'll get a 6 white skull body delivered by Donkey (Kong). After using Gold->Silver->Lye->Glue, then removing Blood and Fat, 13 white skulls! (Needs 4 red skulls to start with)
Doc, Doc, noose
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.