Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dark Souls Series to Receive a Steel Book Trilogy Pack

AuthorMessage
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 21 August 18 at 21:57
Get the saga in one convenient package

Please click here to read the story: Dark Souls Series to Receive a Steel Book Trilogy Pack
NoApologies1988
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:08
Hnnnnnnng.
xSpartanReapers
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:23
Damn this would be perfect for me. I've only tried Dark Souls on the 360.
Mannschaft570
Mannschaft570
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:39, Edited on 21 August 18 at 22:42 by Mannschaft570
Any information on the price? I haven't played any of the three on One, if I can find it somewhere around 60-70 euros I'll take it.
JDFurbz
JDFurbz
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:53
I wonder if these stack achievement wise?
Visions of Gore
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:56
If they were smart, they would make this collection a "new game" with a new achievement list. I would likely shit myself with glee. And then die thousands of times getting the new 3000G, smiling the entire time.
As it is, good news for anyone who hasn't played all three yet!toast
Visions of Gore
Posted on 21 August 18 at 22:59
JDFurbz said:
I wonder if these stack achievement wise?
I'll keep the hope alive until the second they crush it, but my guess is it'll be a simple repackaging of the existing discs.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 21 August 18 at 23:10
Visions of Gore said:
If they were smart, they would make this collection a "new game" with a new achievement list. I would likely shit myself with glee. And then die thousands of times getting the new 3000G, smiling the entire time.
You wouldn’t be the only one!
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
MrMagicZero
Posted on 22 August 18 at 01:04
80$ wow.
Visions of Gore
Posted on 22 August 18 at 01:22
MugenKairo said:
Visions of Gore said:
You wouldn’t be the only one!
Play together DIE together!toast
Keila
Keila
Posted on 22 August 18 at 02:01
Give me 3 new achievement lists or give me death
Was Sexette
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 22 August 18 at 02:15
Visions of Gore said:
Yeah, I'm hoping for this, but I'm not keeping my expectations high since they already missed this opportunity with the GotY edition of Dark Souls III...

Reading it's a limited edition makes it even more likely that it will just be the 3 games packed together.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 22 August 18 at 02:55
Yeah, i'm not too confident that this will stack with the individual releases.

But that Steelbook sounds enticing.
Cower Before me
Posted on 22 August 18 at 03:13
I really hope they make a new achievement list for this, I would be all over that!!!
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 22 August 18 at 03:25
Pre-ordered, fuck it. Haven't played a DS game yet, might as well now. 80 is a bit steep, but since it has all DLC and I used my wife's Amazon account for a 20% discount it's not so bad I suppose.
Streets Ahead
MightyBlues78
Posted on 22 August 18 at 08:41
Might have considered this but already have all 3 digitally and historically, the DS steelbooks have lacked spine art so that's a no-no for my display!
Ruthless Shady
Posted on 22 August 18 at 21:58
This will be perfect as I've not played any of them yet. Awesome! Was going to pick them up next time they're on sale but I'll wait now.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 23 August 18 at 02:24
Hoping it's a separate list, but I doubt it. When I played DS2: SOTFS on X1, I managed to get 11 achievements before dying the first time. Scrapped that playthrough then tried again, and on my second playthrough, I got the no-death ring. Definitely think I could get most of the achievements without dying if I had another attempt...
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 23 August 18 at 06:39
I hate that I'm considering this despite already owning all of the games on XB1.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 23 August 18 at 08:08
Mannschaft570 said:
Any information on the price? I haven't played any of the three on One, if I can find it somewhere around 60-70 euros I'll take it.
Well they aren't even releasing it in Europe so unless you want to import it you're out of luck.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.