Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Origins Forum

For the Achievements Hunters

AuthorMessage
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 22 August 18 at 20:01
Hello!

This post is for anyone (achievement hunters in particular), who wish to start this game with the most efficient method for completing it 100%.

The DLC - The Curse of the Pharaohs - allows for the player to raise the level cap to 55 (which there is an achievement for). Once the DLC is installled, the game will give you the OPTION to boost your character to level 45 and will give you the ability points along with that. This will allow you to have a stronger character at the beginning of the game. This is really great since the game developers lock the story missions behind level walls, forcing you to level up before continuing the story.

Therefore, even if you don't want 100%, but want to speed through the game quicker to get the story, this is for you.

When I did it, I was level 15 and the game gave me 30 points. This allowed me to be overpowered and breeze through many fights.

BE CAREFUL - to use those points wisely. There are many achievements linked to certain skills and once you are at level 45, the extra levels are hard to come by since you need more XP.

You need to make sure you get points for

Assassin's Creed OriginsI'm Done LearningThe I'm Done Learning achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 38 pointsActivate a Master ability.

Assassin's Creed OriginsThe Arrow WhispererThe The Arrow Whisperer achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 27 pointsKill an enemy with the predator bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.

Assassin's Creed OriginsTeam PlayThe Team Play achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 30 pointsKill an enemy with a headshot while they are being harassed by Senu (The Hidden Ones)

Assassin's Creed OriginsArcher of the MonthThe Archer of the Month achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 33 pointsHeadshot kill an enemy with the bow while in the air.

Don't worry if you aren't level 20 when you activate the boost, since as soon as you get to level 46, you will unlock the achievement

Assassin's Creed OriginsYou still need 8880...The You still need 8880... achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 11 pointsReach level 20.

NOTE: the game will copy your save so you can still go back and play the original.

Lastly, by getting the Season pass, you also get 500 Helix points which you should spend on showing locations - you should purchase the pack that allow you to see ALL LOCATIONS. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HELIX ON RESOURCES because

Levelling up to 45, the game also gives you legendary weapons and skills, making resource finding NIL and void.

SO in total, Boosting your character to Level 45 will:

Give you level 45
ALL ability points for those levels
Legendary Weapons rated Level 45
ALL Legendary Skills (there are a few higher levels as per the DLC but can only be claimed in the DLC)

This will make fighting the a walk in the park.

I know there are people who are going to tell us we shouldn't do this, and condem others for playing like this, but this is for people who want to start with a boost but are concerned about jumping in. I am simply sharing my experience, in which I saved over 20 hours which I can dedicate to something else other then mindless side quest.

Thank you and happy gaming!
TBS Nikolai
TBS Nikolai
Posted on 21 October 18 at 11:15
I’m nhst starting the game since Odyssey caught my eye. Thank you so much for this.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 21 October 18 at 14:03, Edited on 21 October 18 at 14:03 by TheMaize
While I see how this can speed up some achievements, it generally won't speed up the completion, as you still need to complete ALL areas in the maingame. So I would really suggest people play through the game "normally" as it's gonna be much more enjoyable.
TBS Nikolai
TBS Nikolai
Posted on 22 October 18 at 05:37
But you don’t have to do ALL the side quests. Most don’t add to the story and they get a bit repetitive. So avoiding the majority of the side quests does speed up the game.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 November 18 at 22:45
just brought the game and will probably end up doing this
you can also get the achievement for getting all legendary equipment because of dlc
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 23 December 18 at 02:03
TheMaize said:
While I see how this can speed up some achievements, it generally won't speed up the completion, as you still need to complete ALL areas in the maingame. So I would really suggest people play through the game "normally" as it's gonna be much more enjoyable.
Nah, if the lvl-system is implented as terrible as it was in Unity it certainly wouldn't be more enjoyable.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 23 December 18 at 09:15
ComboChrist said:
TheMaize said:
Nah, if the lvl-system is implented as terrible as it was in Unity it certainly wouldn't be more enjoyable.
But it isn't...not even remotely.
Why disagree with me, when you haven't even tried the game?
I Argonaut I
I Argonaut I
Posted on 04 March 19 at 20:21
Does anyone know if this feature exists in Odyssey too?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.