Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

THQ Nordic Announces Summer 2019 Release Window For Biomutant

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 24 August 18 at 11:43
The publisher also released some new screenshots and a trailer for Gamescom

Please click here to read the story: THQ Nordic Announces Summer 2019 Release Window For Biomutant
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 24 August 18 at 12:14
Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

I don't mind waiting longer if it means the game ends up being bigger and better.
Large Coffee
Large Coffee
Posted on 24 August 18 at 12:19
Wow, this looks really good!
http://i.imgur.com/hhiPvya.gif
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 24 August 18 at 12:51
This wasn’t on my radar but after watching a clip from Gamescom it definitely is now.
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 24 August 18 at 15:51
I can’t wait to play this game
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 24 August 18 at 16:10
I was looking forward to this game until i found thq nordic got there hands on it no doubt this will have unotainable achievements like other game they released and like the other games they will fix the playstation version but ignore the xbox gamers
Goggs25
Calrethi
Calrethi
Posted on 24 August 18 at 16:45
Goggs25 said:
I was looking forward to this game until i found thq nordic got there hands on it no doubt this will have unotainable achievements like other game they released and like the other games they will fix the playstation version but ignore the xbox gamers
This has happened on literally one game, If you plan to boycott every game published by a company because one has unobtainables you will soon be out of games to play
MatadorBID
MatadorBID
Posted on 24 August 18 at 17:17
wtf did I just watch?
Rip and tear, until it is done.
wolfzero01
wolfzero01
Posted on 24 August 18 at 18:07
game looks cool, but I hope the have a option to mute or at least only have the narrator talk when interacting with NPC's as he is really annoying
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 24 August 18 at 18:26
Calrethi said:
Goggs25 said:
This has happened on literally one game, If you plan to boycott every game published by a company because one has unobtainables you will soon be out of games to play
There is 2 that I am aware off

darksiders 2 deathinitive edition
deadfalls adventure

its not just about the unotainables its also about they fixed the playstation versions with in months yet they just lie to xbox gamers. I refuse to support a company who ignores and lies to its customers they want my money thq nordic need to grow a spine and tells us if they are gonig to fix the unotainables instead of ignoring us
Goggs25
Calrethi
Calrethi
Posted on 24 August 18 at 18:41
Goggs25 said:
Calrethi said:
Goggs25 said:
There is 2 that I am aware off

darksiders 2 deathinitive edition
deadfalls adventure

its not just about the unotainables its also about they fixed the playstation versions with in months yet they just lie to xbox gamers. I refuse to support a company who ignores and lies to its customers they want my money thq nordic need to grow a spine and tells us if they are gonig to fix the unotainables instead of ignoring us
You do realise that Nordic don’t make the games right?

Do you want to see how many EA/Activision games have unobtainables?

Darksiders 2 is a frustrating one, but I won’t boycott all games about it- its 10G and you can just skip the game if that matters to you :)
Kyl3Ruth
Kyl3Ruth
Posted on 24 August 18 at 20:17
Just get Darksiders III and IV our already.
TURUT
TURUT
Posted on 25 August 18 at 02:21
THQ NORDIC = UNOBTAINABLE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!! me and so many others has boycotted this company til they fix BAJA HD.released in September of 2017,at first 3 achievements was broke.they fixed the PLAYSTATION version,but they ended up braking another achievement on XBOX.PLEASE THQ NORDIC FIX THOSE 4 ACHIEVEMENTS for the xbox community..
turut
TURUT
TURUT
Posted on 25 August 18 at 02:32
there is 3 games guys deadfalls adventure ,darksiders 2 and baja hd..... this company would rather watch the WORLD CUP then go to E3.what no vcr,tivo,no way to record it and actually care about their jobs or their games.they losing alot of money over this and dont care it or the about the xbox community or the fix both consoles not just 1.TAKE A WEEK AND FIX YOUR GAMES .and yes we all on XBOX should boycott til they show love to our console...
turut
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 25 August 18 at 06:28
Well, someone's getting a little bit too worked up over something fairly trivial. Oh wait, that's standard for internet forums. Carry on then.
St3phosaurus
St3phosaurus
Posted on 25 August 18 at 08:00
Sigh...I'm so sick of seeing the same comment every time about the unobtainable in Darksiders 2.

On topic - I am so excited for this game! I hope it's great and can't wait to see more dance
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 25 August 18 at 13:16
TURUT said:
THQ NORDIC = UNOBTAINABLE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!! me and so many others has boycotted this company til they fix BAJA HD.released in September of 2017,at first 3 achievements was broke.they fixed the PLAYSTATION version,but they ended up braking another achievement on XBOX.PLEASE THQ NORDIC FIX THOSE 4 ACHIEVEMENTS for the xbox community..
Stop crying about them you don't have to buy the games............... It's your own choice
Greetings Niko
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 25 August 18 at 13:33
TURUT said:
there is 3 games guys deadfalls adventure ,darksiders 2 and baja hd..... this company would rather watch the WORLD CUP then go to E3.what no vcr,tivo,no way to record it and actually care about their jobs or their games.they losing alot of money over this and dont care it or the about the xbox community or the fix both consoles not just 1.TAKE A WEEK AND FIX YOUR GAMES .and yes we all on XBOX should boycott til they show love to our console...
Geez, did your caps key get stuck? Calm down pal.

Nordic aren't the developer, why do you and many others insist that it is Nordic who bears the responsbility to fix the achievements. I mean sure, they need to approve the fix, but they don't design the patch themselves.

I'll level, Darksiders 2, that was fucking annoying sure, but a boycott on any future game published by Nordic? I'm not sure what level of reality I'm supposed to be operating on roll
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 25 August 18 at 13:53
Right because I'm sure all five of you boycotting will really put a dent into their wallet.
TURUT
TURUT
Posted on 27 August 18 at 23:50
the company gives you a half ass broke game and you happy about it ,and they refuse to fix the xbox version,but we cant express our feelings about a half ass company.they need to go bankrupt again but for good this time .let 2k or EA make their games .i would rather give more money for a full game finished not full price for a broke game. AND PISTOL you think all the gamers who are completing their games to 100 % buys broken games.hell no.ready thq nordic feeds theirs hundreds complaining about darksiders 2 alone thats why i did buy it or even start deadfall adventure but unfortunately i wasted my money on BAJA HD a remasted game they broke .
turut
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.