Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ace Combat 7 Takes to Unknown Skies in January

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 24 August 18 at 13:36
Bringing a flight stick with it

Please click here to read the story: Ace Combat 7 Takes to Unknown Skies in January
Stryker can has
Posted on 24 August 18 at 13:53
Is there any meaningful hardware change from the existing T.Flight One? Or is it just the game logo slapped on it?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 24 August 18 at 14:14
I hope they make Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation backwards compatible soon.
See You Space Cowboy...
BreezyPath0
BreezyPath0
Posted on 24 August 18 at 15:07
I'd be find with them just putting a new story on the AC6 formula. I absolutely love that game's controls and gameplay.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 August 18 at 15:30
BreezyPath0 said:
I'd be find with them just putting a new story on the AC6 formula. I absolutely love that game's controls and gameplay.
Well lets hope so, because the more recent Assault Horizon was terrible; the QTE combat alone was enough to make you tear your hair out.

But I've always wanted to actually try out one of these joysticks, would it be compatible with anything else, or just AC7?
In a room full of emptiness
AeroRGT
AeroRGT
Posted on 24 August 18 at 16:32
Ace Combat 6 made me buy a Xbox 360 in 2008.... And now it seems that AC7 will make me buy a Xbox One in 2019. laugh

It's so nice to see a proper Ace Combat game again after a decade of disappointments and letdowns. Hopefully, AC7 will sell well for Namco Bandai, enough to prove that flight arcade games (non-F2P) are still relevant and profitable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.