Game Discussion: Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier Forum

somes guides and links that are from ps4

AuthorMessage
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 25 August 18 at 07:26, Edited on 25 August 18 at 07:28 by XSniperNinjaX
Hi i found some links for Guides on PS4 TROPHIES AND THERE IS A GUIDE FOR GOOD CHOICES AND OTHER GUIDES ON YOUTUBE FOR GAME SO ILL POST 3 HERE FOR OTHER GUDIES JST USE YOUTUBE OR WHAT EVER GUDIE U WANT ETC.I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE.ALSO IM NOT A TA MOD smile

Youbube belongs to KoJack he also has guide for Bad Choices and all other Trophies LINK below.

good choices https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyXr4wh6CrQ

LInk below for PS4 Trophies im guess as Achievements will be same.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/planet-of-the-apes...

Link for Full Trophie Guide and Road Map

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/planet-of-the-apes...

Hope these links help.Please for give my english and spelling.

PS TO MOD STAFF if im now allowed to post these links do let me know.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE GAME
KawiNinjaRider7
Posted on 26 August 18 at 03:38
Noticed in the PS4 walkthrough it mentions making backup saves in the cloud or on a USB in order to cut down the number of playthroughs required for all the different endings. Any sort of way this can be done on Xbox as well? I haven't bought the game yet so just wondering if there's any sort of save file options or not.
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 27 August 18 at 19:12, Edited on 27 August 18 at 19:15 by XSniperNinjaX
HI i dont know about USB saves sorry as i did not even spot it.Reason i posted links was as i looking for a Guide and i found this on Youtube also from what i can tell it came put PS4 like 9 Months ago so i had look @ PS4 TROPHIES and i found some guides there to.So i thought id share with u all great GAMERS smile
Nappydugout
Nappydugout
Posted on 27 August 18 at 20:40
Do believe you can still get everything in three playthroughs by following the PS4 guides. A few chapters will need to be started over entirely through chapter select.
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 27 August 18 at 20:51, Edited on 27 August 18 at 20:51 by bLaKgRaVy
But is there a chapter select? There isn't one in the PS4 version which is why you back up saves. Has chapter select been added to the XB1 version? If so, then there's no reason to back anything up.
KoalaEdge
KoalaEdge
Posted on 27 August 18 at 21:45
Chapter select has been added for the Xbox one version. :)
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 27 August 18 at 23:05, Edited on 27 August 18 at 23:05 by Dresden N7
Chapter Select has been added? Wow, that makes for a more manageable completion. Good to hear!
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 28 August 18 at 08:21, Edited on 28 August 18 at 22:33 by Sashamorning
I'm running through and streamlining this for Xbox. There are definitely choices that don't show up.

Also, I think a different order makes more sense than what they have on there.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.