The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 28th, 2018

• KenH2k4KenH2k4594,347
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:03, Edited on 28 August 18 at 01:04 by KenH2k4
    Buy Soul Axiom.

Disney Afternoon is a good price too. I paid full price for it and felt like I got a deal.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:12
    Good price for Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. Nothing else caught my eye.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:12
    That FF15 bundle is very tempting!
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:13
    Why no Dead Rising 3?
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten2,610,006
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:20
    Crazy low price for Aaero which I'd definitely recommend. Only getting the DLC for it this week looking at that list.
  • EmagDrolBotEmagDrolBot363,144
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:29
    The FFXV is listed under Xbox One, but if I'm understanding it right, it's play anywhere so I can buy that and play on Windows 10, right? Just to make sure.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:36, Edited on 28 August 18 at 01:39 by DarkWingSpartan
    EmagDrolBot said:
    The FFXV is listed under Xbox One, but if I'm understanding it right, it's play anywhere so I can buy that and play on Windows 10, right? Just to make sure.
    Nope, the windows version is a separate thing you have to purchase on its own (though it does let you transfer your save data across both versions, and it also happens to be on sale).
    This is a signature. It has words in it.
  • MaseJMaseJ1,223,019
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:42
    Finally the time is right to grab FFXV. Might get Disney Afternoon Collection after the weekend if the bank balance agrees with me laugh
  • EmagDrolBotEmagDrolBot363,144
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 01:42
    DarkWingSpartan said:
    EmagDrolBot said:
    Nope, the windows version is a separate thing you have to purchase on its own (though it does let you transfer your save data across both versions, and it also happens to be on sale).
    Ok, thanks for the clarification! smile

I found the Windows edition on the MS store, but it doesn't list any DLC for it, which is confusing once again. From what I can gather it's included by default in that edition.
  • Vex TwilleyVex Twilley246,223
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:03
    Tempted to pick up Forza 7 because I got rid of my physical copy but I know its gonna be GwG in 3 years lol
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:16
    Damn, no Forza 6 DLC this time.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,334,217
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:17
    Yinga Garten said:
    Crazy low price for Aaero which I'd definitely recommend. Only getting the DLC for it this week looking at that list.
    +1

I paid full price for the game and the first DLC I believe and have no regrets. Will pick up the second this week for sure.

Also would recommend the Disney Afternoon Collection. Fun game and not too difficult.
  • flamedam2flamedam2200,601
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:17
    Definitely getting the FF XV bundle!
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,097,416
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:24
    All this Forza stuff and no Hoonigan dlc for Horizon 3 on sale. Harumph!

Final Fantasy XV Royal edition is a steal for that price. I paid £25 for the deluxe edition a few months ago and that was a good price then. Wish the Royal pack was free for people who already got the deluxe version but oh well.

Think I’m gonna get Resi Revelations 2 digitally as I sold my physical version a while ago and fancy playing it again.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:27
    FF XV is very tempting.... but im buried in my backlog that im trying to burn through.
    *checks wallet*
    .....I guess i can pick up a few games from this sale.
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite5,414,409
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:38
    If you have never played Okami... you are missing out on a 60+ hour masterpiece of orchestral beauty and artistic excellence.

That is the best game in the sale, no exception. Pick it up.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 02:57
    Is Soul Axiom any good? Can’t decide from the yout7be videos I’ve watched.
    May pick up Okami.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 03:00
    Another week, another sale with Windows 10 Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition
  • bradstablookbradstablook653,342
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 03:10
    Probably going to get Dragon's Dogma.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads