The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 28th, 2018

• Posted on 28 August 18 at 20:04Permalink
    So I own FF 15 because I bought the Steelbook when it came out, but never bought any DLC. It looks like this Royal Pack is the best thing to get? even if it means I'm buying the game again it comes with all the DLC in the season pass which is still $25 compared to $20 for this Royal Edition? Am I reading that right?
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 20:13, Edited on 28 August 18 at 20:13 by Elite1111111111Permalink
    BionicTriforce said:
    So I own FF 15 because I bought the Steelbook when it came out, but never bought any DLC. It looks like this Royal Pack is the best thing to get? even if it means I'm buying the game again it comes with all the DLC in the season pass which is still $25 compared to $20 for this Royal Edition? Am I reading that right?
    Yup, that's where they get you. Plenty of games very readily have complete editions on sale and then rarely if ever have just the season passes on sale. Kinda screws early adopters of the game.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 20:14Permalink
    Bizarre but.... eh I'm getting more than if I just bought the season pass it looks like, so may as well. Though I hear they're making MORE Dlc in the future so is there gonna be a MegaRoyal Edition in the future, that's the question.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 21:40Permalink
    Why are 360 sale details always late?
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4492,149
    Posted on 28 August 18 at 23:00Permalink
    Buff Beefbroth said:
    Modern Warfare 2 is on sale along with the same discounts they've had on the same Rockstar and Capcom games. They're showing as on sale on xbox.com but not live yet according to Major Nelson's blog post. I didn't try to buy anything yet. There was a week recently they didn't go live until Thursday or Friday
  • atryeu1atryeu1213,255
    Posted on 29 August 18 at 01:15Permalink
    Buff Beefbroth said:
    On the Xbox itself it showed me the Capcom & Rockstar sales along with the weekly Gold games last night after midnight. Today however those other sale icons are gone from the Dashboard but the image for the weekly sale is still there. I didn't see if the games themselves were listed in there or not though.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,714,470
  • Jay InsomniakJay Insomniak1,137,097
  • Chameleon314Chameleon314392,046
    Posted on 29 August 18 at 06:03Permalink
    Why is it that the more time passes the more expensive LA Noire keeps costing? It:s killing me I didnt get it on 360 for 5 or 8 bucks way back when.
  • Posted on 29 August 18 at 07:02Permalink
    Might have to pick up FF XV at that price.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,714,470
  • Posted on 29 August 18 at 13:05Permalink
    I am tempted to buy the FFXV Royal Edition even though I own the physical disk, just for the DLC. That price is a steal.
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.