Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

FIFA 19 Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 29 August 18 at 13:35
41 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: FIFA 19 Achievement List Revealed
Medicus Piper
Medicus Piper
Posted on 29 August 18 at 13:44
There's actually a lot of new achievements for once!
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 29 August 18 at 13:48
Medicus Piper said:
There's actually a lot of new achievements for once!
Yeah, so different from the 360 list and previous One versions. Sad to see they have done for career mode though, all UT. Money talks.

What is Rivals and Squad Battles?
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 29 August 18 at 13:58
I have a feeling that this will be a tough completion as squad battles is basically like elimination.

So if one person scored a goal, the opposite player would be eliminated and it’ll be a constant battle between two teams trying to knock each other out.

Oh well, It’ll be fun but not easy if some are expecting a cake walk.
Suleman
Fatboyamis69
Fatboyamis69
Posted on 29 August 18 at 14:06
Squad battles are like last year squad battles

Rivals is the new system for online during FUT. My advice is hit the webapp hard before release, buy and sell then do well in your placement games to achieve at least division 4 (sounds easy but doubt it)
GoW Butters
GoW Butters
Posted on 29 August 18 at 14:17
The best list EA has come up with for a while. Some nice original stuff in there. clap
I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Unique Hatton
Unique Hatton
Posted on 29 August 18 at 14:50
Interesting list. I'm very pleased. It's an easy 1000G in my opinion. Some may find the Rivals achievement a little difficult but no harder than the FUT online draft so it shouldn't cause too many issues even for the casuals.
YODA12320
YODA12320
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:12
Psychotic Sully said:
I have a feeling that this will be a tough completion as squad battles is basically like elimination.

So if one person scored a goal, the opposite player would be eliminated and it’ll be a constant battle between two teams trying to knock each other out.

Ya you know not everyone cares if they complete everything... :P
Regards;Yoda12320
SolidTooth3160
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:24
Might have to skip this one weird looking cheivos and who the heck is on the cover?
KingTocco
KingTocco
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:24
Psychotic Sully said:

That's actually not what squad battles are at all, squad battles are really easy and against the AI so those achievements will be super simple.

The hardest achievements for most that don't play this game regularly or online a lot will be the Division Rivals/Weekend League.

Reaching Division 4 will be a little bit better than average, it will probably be quite tougher at the beginning of the game's cycle because everyone will be playing it to get access to the WL. It will most likely get easier throughout the year as the really good players will maintain WL qualification by getting enough wins during it.

Overall this is a pretty easy list.
KingTocco
KingTocco
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:29
SolidTooth3160 said:
Might have to skip this one weird looking cheivos and who the heck is on the cover?
That's not the cover, that's a picture of one of the new icons, the Brazilian legend Rivaldo.
Plasma Teardrop
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:31
People still play this???????
Mr. Negative
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:32
KingTocco said:
Psychotic Sully said:

That's actually not what squad battles are at all, squad battles are really easy and against the AI so those achievements will be super simple.

The hardest achievements for most that don't play this game regularly or online a lot will be the Division Rivals/Weekend League.

Reaching Division 4 will be a little bit better than average, it will probably be quite tougher at the beginning of the game's cycle because everyone will be playing it to get access to the WL. It will most likely get easier throughout the year as the really good players will maintain WL qualification by getting enough wins during it.

Division league will take a minimum of 6 weeks.
xArjenRobben10x
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:34
Finally they've switched it up a bit. Easy completion if you have even just a bit of skill.
Erik Seidel
Erik Seidel
Posted on 29 August 18 at 15:39
FIFA 19Skill Games LegendThe Skill Games Legend achievement in FIFA 19 worth 750 pointsGet A grade across all Skill Games

This COULD be a bit harder to get as some skill games are more luck-based than others but all in all looks like a very easy list.
KACG FeaR
KACG FeaR
Posted on 29 August 18 at 16:08
I’m super happy about this list. Nice to see some new stuff! Even got creative with it!
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 29 August 18 at 16:11
KingTocco said:
Psychotic Sully said:

Thanks for explaining the new modes. I didn’t really look further into them apart from hearing they’ll be added in.

I don’t mind personally if I can’t finish games as I have plenty on my profile already.

Just cool to see a new list compared to FiFA 17 & FIFA 18
Suleman
TheOneTrueGlenn
Posted on 29 August 18 at 16:19
Good to see Coventry City getting a mention. Play Up Sky Blues!
Tell Em' Steve-Dave
KingTocco
KingTocco
Posted on 29 August 18 at 16:50
Plasma Teardrop said:
People still play this???????
Well considering this game isn't even out yet...

Why even comment at all if you're not going to add anything?
LaughinGuo
Posted on 29 August 18 at 17:09
reach online division 4 in ut? thx telling me stay away fifa this year
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.