Game Discussion: Warframe

Mission dissconnection.

• Posted on 31 August 18 at 10:56
    I love playing Warframe, i don't know what it is but I always find myself coming back to it. It frustrates me though when EVERYDAY without fail I find myself dissconnecting from missions? I'll except that my internet might have a moment and sometimes is to blame, but more often than not it seems to be a Xbox server issue. I've even downloaded Warframe to my PS4 and played it with no dissconnects at all?
    Wondered whether anyone else suffers the same problem and if anyone has a solution?
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,372
    Posted on 01 September 18 at 10:08
    you can always go into the settings, and filter territories and bandwidth strength and see if that helps.
    I f.ex connects perfectly to american hosts, but often disconnect if they are european (im based in asia) So changing my settings to US helped me.
    But again, if they havent patched it out. There used to be a selection also, for bandwidth strength, so you can avoid teaming up with people that will make you lag or disconnect. So maybe give that a try and see if it makes a difference
  • WaddabooWaddaboo349,028
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 12:49
    If you're in the UK and using Sky as your ISP, then try disabling IPv6 on your router. There should be guides online about how to do this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads