Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: Which September 2018 Release Are You Most Excited For?

AuthorMessage
NecroKaiju
NecroKaiju
Posted on 31 August 18 at 23:46
Other: None.

While I do want to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Life is Strange 2, those are both games I'll wait for big discounts on before purchasing them, so... I'm technically excited for nothing wink

I have a large backlog, along with the DS trilogy and FH4 coming soon anyway
Streets Ahead
NapalmNiko
NapalmNiko
Posted on 31 August 18 at 23:50
Shadow of the Tomb Raider ! I am playing Tomb Raider since the first one.... I love this series so much
Greetings Niko
Yankees3Fan7
Yankees3Fan7
Posted on 31 August 18 at 23:54
All about Life is Strange 2 at the end of September. Cannot wait for the inevitable emotional gut punch
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:00
Don't know why everyone is so excited for Spider Man. It'll be a 10-12 hour game and you just wasted 60 bucks for that. That's some shit you just take a month out of Gamefly and rent.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:04
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Don't know why everyone is so excited for Spider Man. It'll be a 10-12 hour game and you just wasted 60 bucks for that. That's some shit you just take a month out of Gamefly and rent.
Because it's made by an excellent developer, stars a hugely popular character, and looks incredibly fun? headspin
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:10
Well I want to pick Spyro...
#mentallypudding
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:28
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
I would rather play a good 12 hour game than a 120 hour grind fest
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:35
UE holder can played FORZA Horizion 4 early in September.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
Facial La Fleur
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:36
Of these, probably Life is Strange 2. But it will be some time before I actually purchase and play it.
z neo matrix z
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:44
Forza horizon 4 on Sept 28
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:45
Just Life is Strange 2 this month.

For the rest, I'll just continue chugging through the backlog and wait for the discounts.
I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
z neo matrix z
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:48, Edited on 01 September 18 at 00:50 by z neo matrix z
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Exactly!!! Even if you wanted to play a lame game why pay 60 for it to boot??? They would smile as they are held up at gun point too.
Leviathan USBM
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:48
Destiny 2 - Foreskin. Just kidding... could care less truthfully. With all the games I need to complete I'll just wait til they go on sell.
ADrunkCanadian
Posted on 01 September 18 at 00:56, Edited on 01 September 18 at 00:56 by ADrunkCanadian
Life is strange/ tomb raider
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:11
Picked Shadow of the Tomb Raider, but won't be getting it until later.
War...war never changes.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:12
Not excited for anything being released in September.
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:15
alklein92201 said:
Well I want to pick Spyro...
Same. cry

But now I get Spyro, HITMAN 2, and Fallout 76 within two days. My oh my!!! music
marklynx
marklynx
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:17
I'd eventually get Spiderman/Life is Strange and Tomb Raider. Not getting any on release as I have enough games to clear out of my backlog :)
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:38
Both Spiderman and Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks downgrades... I pre-ordered Shadow and then cancel it till I learn more. Diving without splashing and the in-water look like outside looks really worst then the others in the series. Normal, it is now done in Montreal... why the devs were changed like that makes no sense to me... I just hope it's not so bad, and maybe I'll give it a try.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 01 September 18 at 01:42
RadiantViper said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Because it's made by an excellent developer, stars a hugely popular character, and looks incredibly fun? headspin
I guess. I wouldn't pay full price for a 10 hour game though. Maybe if you go for every trophy you can squeeze 15 hours out of it. But I mean how much different can this Spidey be from the other ones made over the last 10 years? Shoot webs, save civilians, swing around the city, get chased by cops, pick up collectibles, defeat Venom/Green Goblin/Electro/Doc Ock, run into Black Cat or some other random hero, game over. I've seen that movie already.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.