Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: Which September 2018 Release Are You Most Excited For?

AuthorMessage
GoW Butters
GoW Butters
Posted on 04 September 18 at 20:45
Gonna be boring and say Fifa smile
I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Eight Bit Shik
Posted on 05 September 18 at 13:52
Moxapox said:
Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I am seriously looking forward to Spiderman more than anything else.
I am a die hard Xbox fan but seriously this is the only game I am buying this year outside of Red Dead 2.
SlipKnoT 008
SlipKnoT 008
Posted on 05 September 18 at 16:53
Since there wasn't a None option, I voted for Other.

There is nothing on that list that screams buy me day one. I am a huge hockey fan and I've had enough of EA's crap that I am skipping NHL, finally. I will be honest, I have not played the last two Tomb Raider games so I cannot get excited for that. Haven't completed the first Life is Strange but I will admit that it's a nice little game. Not a basketball fan, FIFA? See my statement about NHL. I am not into Battle Royale games so PUBG is a pass.

Like some have stated, Spiderman looks very intriguing but I am currently playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 as I just finished the first.

RDR2 may be one of the few games I could see being a day one purchase for me.
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 06 September 18 at 05:56
I have a $25 gift card but is there anything worth buying? Games, DLC, ANYTHING? Can't seem to figure out where to spend it.... Message me suggestions, I doubt I'll recheck this forum.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 06 September 18 at 07:21
xXLILBRAZIL said:
Fifa 19 as its the only game I buy at release every year
Actually, me too.

Not that I actually like the franchise. More like before every league game, I'll play a game just for superstitious sake. It's some sort of pre-(real)match ritual for me.

FIFA 19 actually having UEFA Champions League is a big plus for me.
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 06 September 18 at 07:51
Nada
~Ya boy Santino Hartford
CRIM50N
CRIM50N
Posted on 06 September 18 at 09:38
Psychonauts 2. Been waiting since OG Xbox for this game. Please release this year...
Grobanite
Grobanite
Posted on 06 September 18 at 14:20
Definitely most looking forward to Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition.
SButler87
103,114 103,114 GamerScore
SButler87
Posted on 06 September 18 at 20:00
SPIDER-MAN!!
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 06 September 18 at 20:28
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Had it digitally pre-ordered for a while. It’s going to be interesting to see how the Trilogy ends. It’s been an amazing 5 years.

Life is Strange 2 is second for me. Absolutely loved the first and Before The Storm.
You really need to stop reading my mind and writing what i wanted to say. It's so invasive :)
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 06 September 18 at 20:34
DaBlackAlbino said:
endersgame58 said:
DaBlackAlbino said:
Vandel Buster said:
Dragon Quest XI. Nothing else matters to me but Dragon Quest XI.
Shame it's coming out on absolutely everything except Xbox One.
I agree it's a shame. Except for Gears Forza Ori and Cuphead what is the point of having an xbox anyways now? Im disappointed with Microsoft but I feel stuck now.
I switched to Xbox with the 360, as it was a clearly superior console to the ps3, but it's clear to me PS4 has won this generation.

I still play the one due to all the gamerscore I've built up on my tag, and if something comes out on every console, I'll get it on the Xbox One, but I own a PS4 as well to play everything we're not getting.

I would have switched to PS4 completely this generation if I wasn't invested in my gamerscore, but seeing as I am, it's both consoles for me. XOne for multi-plats and PS4 for everything not released on Xbox.

If I didn't have a PS4 already (I bought it to play FFX Remastered and the Tales series) - I would have bought it for Dragon Quest XI.

Although if you're into JRPGs, you're really not missing anything with Star Ocean 4: Integrity & Faithlessness. They did a terrible job with that game. Too low budget. The Last Hope on 360 and Till the End of Time on PS2 are far superior games.
I bought my PS4 for the disgaea games, anything by Quantic Dream (detroit: become human), and in the unlikely event Konami can learn to count to six. (Suikoden 6) So yeah, anything that doesnt release on xbox that i want i'll buy for ps4.

I've been on xbl since 2003, and in general i like the system architecture better on xbl than i do on psn. Now that i have the Xbox one X, things are so much prettier too.
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 06 September 18 at 21:23
the option of None should always be included
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
DownInFlames85
Posted on 07 September 18 at 00:06
Voted Life Is Strange 2 (obvious for me lol) but Spider-Man is my go-to this month. Looking forward to it tomorrow.
"Hands down the illest ventriloquist this side of the Mississippi River - That's right operator smoother than faders on an automated sound board."
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 07 September 18 at 04:15
AKA Swede said:
the option of None should always be included
^
~Ya boy Santino Hartford
Wicelow
Wicelow
Posted on 08 September 18 at 19:12
Tomb Raider smile
Eat. Play. Love.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.